The Epilogue of Michelle

** 10 years later **

 Michelle Kensworth is now 22 years old and is on and off with her drinker of a boyfriend. She still lives in the basement of her parent's house in MapleWood. She skipped the last year of high school to go on a road trip with Ace, her drunk and crazy boyfriend. She never went to college. Michelle always dreamt of becoming a marine biologist, now she works at the Pet Store in the Fish and Sea Life Section, she was close! Michelle and Ace always have the loudest fights in public and private. Michelle hates when her boyfriend comes home from the bar with his friends and they totally take over the basement that she calls home. Ace daily abuses Michelle, mentally and physically. Her parents are very upset with her and her life decisions. It took her parent's a LONG time to finally decide to let Michelle AND Ace to move into their basement. Michelle had to do a lot of begging to get not only her, but Ace to move in together. Her parents HATE Ace, but Michelle disagrees. She thinks Ace is the 2nd best thing that has ever happened to her. Her first was, of course, Brian from 5th Grade. About Brian, they actually weren't really boyfriend and girlfriend in 5th Grade, they just hung out. Everyone told Julia that they were boyfriend and girlfriend so she would be sad. Michelle and Brian eventually were boyfriend and girlfriend for a short period of time in 6th Grade. Then Brian broke it off with her and that's where she met Ace. 

 Michelle, honestly, didn't know the exact reason why she was so mean to Julia in the 5th, 6th, 7th AND 8th grade. I think it was because Lauren bossed her around and told - no - MADE her do what she did. But, that's just my opinion. Michelle actually feels sorry as to what she did and why she did it. Michelle does confess that she was jealous of Julia, and she still is now. I mean, Julia is a famous Broadway performer while Michelle is sitting here folding Ace's dirty underwear and actually watching a TV Show where Julia is the star. How ironic! I guess this is the way Michelle will be the rest of her life, on and off with a drunk boyfriend all while living in a 2 room basement. Karma is really a bitch!