The Epilogue of Julia

** 10 years older ** 

Julia Emmerson is now 22 years old. She lives in a large studio apartment in the Upper East Side of Manhattan. She lives in the apartment with her gorgeous skateboarder boyfriend, Cesar Porter and her little white Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier named Audrey. Julia's career is being a famous actress on Broadway and in various movies and TV Shows. While Cesar professionally skateboards around the world, and he is also in the "X Games" and won the 2015 "X Games" trohpy. She loves her life and loves everyone and everything in her life.

 In an interview with the "New York Times", she confessed that she was bullied for 4 years by Lauren, Michelle, Natalie and the rest of MapleWood. She told the news that for 4 years they called her mean and vulgar names such as "slut", "whore", "bitch" and more. Julia couldn't even walk her dog or get a slice of pizza without someone going up to her and calling her these names. Being bullied all these years really got to her, it got to her badly. She would have dreams of jumping off bridges and high buildings, she even considered cutting herself, but she never did. One day she got so fed up with Lauren so while she was walking to get a slice of pizza she saw Lauren all by herself. She walked up to Lauren and punched her square in the face and before she walk away she told Lauren, "you f***ing whore!". After that NO ONE bothered Julia ever again! So when Julia turned 18 she went to Julliard for college and then decided to live in Manhattan and work, her dream career, as an actress. 

 So little Julia Emmerson who used to get bullied is now living her life as a famous actress. See, you might start off on the wrong road, but you will eventually get on the right road.