Prologue

8th August 1996

It was a beautiful summers day. The flowers were blooming, trees lightly blowing in the summer breeze. Yasmine, Nathan, Laura and James were in Nathan and Laura's back garden. They were all lay in the short green grass grazing at the sky, watching the clouds go by.

"Ooooh look at dat one! It looks like a tiger!" Yasmine giggles.

"Roar!" Nathan growled causing them all to laugh.

"Look at that one! it looks like our teacher! but with a really big nose!" James giggled, pointing at a cloud.

"It does!" Nathan chuckled.

"That one looks like a horsey" sighed Laura contently.

"I like horsies, when I get mawwied I'm going to have horsies take me there!" Yasmine smiled happily.

"Pwomise when we get bigger me and James get mawwied, and Nafan and Yasmine get mawwied?" Laura said to everyone.

"Why don't we all get mawwied now?!" Nathan suggested causing everyone to agree. He got up and helped Yasmine up. James dos the same with Laura. They all ran upstairs into Mrs Sykes' room and into the wardrobe.

Yasmine and Laura both wear a pair of Karen's heels and white netting as a vail.

Jay walked Yasmine along the landing. Her and Nathan stood in front of Laura.

"Do you take this boy to be your huspand?" Laura said.

"I do!" Yasmine giggled.

"Do you take this girl to be your wife" Laura grinned.

"I do!" Nathan giggled.

"You can now kiss the bride!" Laura grinned. Yasmine and Nathan kissed.

Nathan then walk Laura along the landing. Her and Jay stood in front of Yasmine.

"Do you take this boy to be your huspand?" Yasmine said.

"I do!" Laura giggled.

"Do you take this girl to be your wife" Yasmine grinned.

"I do!" Jay giggled.

"You can now kiss the bride!" Yasmine grinned. Laura and Jay kissed.

-------------------

Karen was stood on the stairs out of view of the four children. She had watched them all pretend to get married.

"I do hope this happens for real one day." She sighed contently.