• Veritas •

(A//N: Moreinevillote9  I'm sorry I can't reply through PM. I started writing back in year 2016.)

Jimin, Rosé, Taehyung, and Jennie ended up talking at the remote area of the school.

The girls sat on the benches while the two boys stood up in front of them with their arms crossed.

Their serious gazes pierced through the girls' souls.

"I'm really sorry boys. For giving you so much trouble." Jennie looked down in guilt.

"We know that we're so pathetic to the point that we had to do that to you guys." Rosé also looked down.

"But... How did you know we placed you under love potions?" Jennie asked them this time.

"Easy. We caught you." Jimin said as he held his chin.

*** flashback***

Rosé and Jennie were hiding behind the ship kitchen.

Then Jimin and Taehyung eventually ordered something.

After ordering, the two girls entered the kitchen discreetly but little did they know that there was a small window, and Jimin happened to see what they did.

"Tae, would you look at that?" Jimin called Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"You know what? Let's just go with the flow." Taehyung said

"What? Are you crazy?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Come on. Let's do it." Taehyung insisted.

"Okay fine." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Then the two of them went to their tables.

"Let's exchanged desserts shall we? I'll get Rosé's. I liked her since Highschool." Jimin said

"Pfft. Guess I have to go with that childish Jennie."

"Childish? Seriously, you find her cute though."

"Whatever." Then they started eating from the dessert.

Afterwards, they felt a weird sensation within them. They felt their head spinning.

Then suddenly all they could see was Jennie and Rosé.

*** end of flashback ***

"So it did worked?" Rosé was shocked

"Yes it did, but right in the midst of our dates... the love potion had no effect on us anymore. We were now fully aware that we're dating you." Jimin replied.

"But still... Why did you want to continue dating with us when you already got aware in the midst of it?" Jennie asked

"Because.... we truly like you girls." Taehyung finally spurted out.

"L-Like us?" Jennie stuttered.

"Jennie, I know you hated me back then in highschool because I kept teasing you of being childish..." Taehyung tried explaining.

***Taennie Flashback***

"I don't like her, she's too childish." Jennie's tears started dropping as she heard what Taehyung said to his friend.

'That bad jerk... I never should've liked him'.... Jennie thought.

Taehyung caught her staring at him and he's mouth went wide.

Jennie ran away and Taehyung chased up her.

"Wait up!!" But Jennie didn't heard him.

Evening came and he got tired so he rested upon the school benches.

"Oh." He muttered as he've seen Jennie  now walking and smiling with her 'new' friend.

And then he started to feel butterflies in his stomach. He imagined Jennie looking at him whilst smiling.

He shook his head.

'Seriously, why am I even thinking of that weird and childish girl.' He thought.

***end of flashback***

Jennie gummysmiled as tears rolled down her cheek.

"How come you didn't tell me that you were crushing on me silly!" Jennie then pulled him into a tight hug.

Meanwhile, Rosé stared at Jimin with her eyes narrowed.

"Yah Mochi, how come you liked me? I don't even remember any encounters we've had since highschool." Rosé asked in a puzzled expression.

"Seriously? You don't even remember me? I'm CHIMCHIM!"

Rosé's eyes widened

"Y-You're C-Chimchim?" Rosé couldn't believe that the person in front of her was still the same.

****Jirose Flashback****

Jimin was walking in the hallway holding his backpack firmly as he slouched down.

'Would you look at him?'

'Gosh he's so ugly and fat!'

'He doesn't belong here'

Just then, Jimin felt a wet substance on the back of his head, it turned out that the other students started throwing eggs at him.

'Everyone! PLEASE STOP IT!" Rosé came defending him.

She then brought him to a secluded area and wiped his yolk-filled hair with her own handkerchief.

'T-Thanks' Jimin said shyly.

'No problem. What's your name?'  Rosé kindly asked him.

'Chimchim, Park Chimchim. You?'

'Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé' Rosé smiled at him.

They both looked at each other as if there was an air of tension between them.

*** end of flashback ***

"You pabo! That's probably the reason why I didn't recognize you lately. It turns out you just changed your name. Aigoo." Rosé rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry my honey." Jimin then hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

"What now? Shall we go somewhere fun?" Taehyung suddenly flashed a grin.

"What? Where?" Rosé asked.

                    | end of Chapter |