• Boys in Love •

"Omo etteoke??" Jennie walked back and forth feeling worried with what just happened.

"Now this is a mess. We need to go back to that shaman." Rosé sat down on the living room couch biting her fingernail.

"What? How? He said he was going off to a faraway place without specifically telling us where. Damn!" Jennie grunge up her hair in frustration.

"What is the fuss here all about?" Jisoo just walked out from the kitchen area.

"Unnie, what are we going to do? We messed up the love potion." Jennie told her

"And we can't reach out to that Shaman." Rosé added.

"What do you mean with messing up the love potion?" Jisoo asked as she sat down.

"Unnie, we interchanged it. I wanted my love potion to work towards Jimin but instead it worked towards Taehyung."

"Me too, I wanted it to work towards Taehyung but it was the other way around."

"Aigoo, that's bad. I'm afraid you'd have to wait for the Shaman to return to his place. And I'm afraid you'd have to avoid the two boys at all costs."

"Yeah that's right. Chae, all we have to do is to avoid them. Would that even be better?" Jennie turned to Rosé.

"I think so. Alright, let's stick to that plan."

Meanwhile at the mountains....

There stood up a huge mansion, it was modern-like  but what made it peculiar was the rotten trees outside the gates.

Lisa wore her hood as she slowly walked towards the ancient gates and pressing the doorbell.

After pressing it, the gates opened on its own.

She decided to knock on the main door and to her surprised it automatically opened.

She entered only to find the entire house light-dimmed.

"What brings you here?" A voice asked.

Only the guy's silhouette sitting on the couch could be seen by Lisa.

"U-Umm, you must be Mr. Jeon Jungkook, the Shaman." Lisa awkwardly said

"Come sit."

Lisa decided to sit on the small couch across Jungkook.

Then that was the time Lisa saw his full face and her mouth went agape.

Woah, is that one handsome Shaman?...Lisa thought.

"I just wanted to ask this on behalf of my aunt. She asked me to tell you that the love potion towards her friend had not worked at all." Lisa spoke

Jungkook just stared at her. Then he felt his heart beating rapidly.

He hated to admit it but he started to get attracted Lisa.

I don't believe love at first sight, but I guess I do believe it now...Jungkook thought.

"Mr. Jeon?" Lisa interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh well...umm.. you have to come back here every now and then Lisa. I found a solution for that. I have created new formulas and these formulas needs to be applied for the whole one month until it will finally work." Jungkook explained

"Come back here every now and then?" Lisa was flustered

"Yes."

"Okay then. I'll be going." Lisa stood up and bowed down the left the mansion as swiftly.

As soon as she left, Jungkook smiled to himself.

I did that on purpose to make her come back here everyday.....He thought.

Back at the city... ( Lunch Time)

Rosé and Jennie was working at the biggest company in Seoul.

And right now, the two of them were walking on the streets as they tried to look for restaurants where they could eat at.

"Chae, Shall we try the family restaurant nearby?" Jennie pointed across the streets.

"Yeah yeah, let's go try it." Rosé agreed.

As they were now about to cross the streets.

They heard a loud honk, they turned to see where it came from.

(Just imagine, Taehyung was the one driving and Jimin was in the front seat)Their eyes widened and their mouth went agape

Their eyes widened and their mouth went agape.

"Hey girls, Hop in." Taehyung said.

"It's best if the four of us eat lunch together." Jimin removed his shades as he winked at Rosé.

"Chaey, could things get any better?" Jennie pouted as she turned to Rosé.

| end of Chapter |