CHAPTER 8 ✧

                             ▄▀▄▀▄ ᗩ𝕟𝔡я๏𝐌εĎά ᗪẸAη ▄▀▄▀▄▀

                                              08| a new experience

The next few days went smoothly.

Michelle finally opened up to me about how she felt like I had left her all alone when I left. And it took a small argument for us to agree that it was all out of my control. Still, Michelle had made a few new friends and I was already settling in to my new friendship group, which was with Peter and Ned. Who I learnt were really awesome. They liked Star Wars just like me and lots of the same TV shows as me too. Pretty much the only thing me and Peter didn't have in common was that Peter liked science and math, I didn't. There was around a week until the school trip and believe it or not, I was excited. 

School was boring, so it would be nice to get out somewhere. Besides, maybe Mrs Burgess was right. Maybe I would be inspired. 

the next day at school was a little harder. It all started with the

"Watch where you're going, foster kid!" that I had received from someone when I accidentally bumped into them. That had started the rumours.

"I heard her parents burnt down in a fire."

"Really? I heard they were in jail for murder."

"You guys got it all wrong. She was adopted by Tony Stark!"

It was torture.

Especially since I had already gone through so much, and they knew that. The last 2 years had been hell for me, even though I made some great friends that helped numb the pain for a bit, they ended up leaving me all alone so all the sad thoughts could overcome me all over again. Literally nobody cared about how I was feeling except Peter, Ned and Michelle. But even they didn't understand to the full extent of what had happened. 

I just wished there were an easy escape to all of this. 

Maybe there was.

                                                                      ........