Chapter 3

I woke up with a humongous head ache I cried my self to sleep I have never did that in a long time and this time I wasn't alone I had Hunter. He was so caring and sweet even though he tries to hide it his mate would be so lucky. My wolf howled in sorrow what the hell was wrong with her? I had to check it out.

The door opened and Hunter walked in with water and 2 Advil's. "Here take this." "Thanks for yesterday and sorry but I don't drink tasteless liquid." I said "I knew you would say that so I brought you Sprite." He said confidently. I laughed and drank it down.I placed the cup on the counter and looked at Hunter he looked so deep in thought.

He kept glancing at me every second he obviously wanted to say something I finally broke the silence. "What do you want?" "Huh?" "You keep glancing at me like you want to talk to me." I stated. I turned to face him and his cheeks turned a bright shade of red. Aw so cute "Well when I find my mate can we still be friends?" He asked

I thought over it and answered "No that is not possible. " "Why not?" He asked looking into my eyes "Well then she will find out and I know you don't want that so when you find her we go back to being strangers you will only be my Alpha and I will just be another girl in you're pack."I said with no emotion.

My wolf was growling at me angrily and started yelling at me "What is wrong with you?" I asked my wolf "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? My wolf yelled.  "BECAUSE I CAN!  I yelled back "WELL YOU ARE SO STUPID DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE HIS-

I just cut her off not wanting to hear her bitch about my choices. BAAM! I quickly looked up and noticed that he punched the desk making it break easily and I also,saw Hunter his  eyes were  pitch   black showing his wolf was trying to take control.

I knew I should've been scared but I knew Hunter wouldn't hurt me call it a gut feeling so I walked straight to him and touched his arm he didn't calm down it didn't work so I nuzzled his neck and he instantly calmed down.

I looked up at him and once again those mesmerising ocean blue eyes were staring at me he just stared back at me in confusion. but just smiled at me and just smashed his lips down to mine. I admittedly responded letting his lips move in sync with mine man did it felt so right.

How his  warm tongue thrusted into mine slowly in passion while he was savoring my taste it was complete bliss and I never wanted this to end. But sadly he had to pull away damn it!

*Hunter's POV*

How can she make me feel this way with one kiss and one touch oh man it made me hard! My wolf was going crazy with her touch when she nuzzled my neck he just submitted like a damn coward what was going on!?

To make matters worse I keep dreaming about this golden wolf with these fire like eyes who was it?"Mates eyes" . My wolf kept chanting and I felt my heart drop.

 I'll lose Chloe was my first thought I wanted her and couldn't lose her my wolf growled and started speaking "Mate is-  I cut him off I wanted Chloe I had to really stop she was just my fuck buddy and that's all she'll ever be I said trying to convince myself but it didn't work. 

She looked at me in confusion so I just kissed her wanting to savor her strawberry taste my hands rubbed against her thighs and she moaned I loved that sound so much I wanted to be here forever   with Chloe but it would never last I had a mate out there waiting for me.

I pulled away breathless smiling like the fool I am. She smiled a genuine smile making my wolf  howl in joy.

"Wow "was all she said. I just nodded my head as she touched her lips. Man one innocent move and   I was so hard  my wolf wanted her but I knew she was tired after everything and told him we would fuck somebody else but he growled in anger and stopped talking to me. I left and went to the pack doctor to see what was wrong with my wolf .