Chapter 17

*Chole's POV

I can't believe he let me go that easily no matter how much I wanted him to let me go I can't help but let my heart ache for what could've been.

I wanted him to scream yell at me express himself,hold me and never let me go,but he didn't he just left me.I know I'm so stupid to want him to do those things when he already was doing them,was I doing the right thing?

Missing him but being with Brandon? I just couldn't help but think of what could've been if he hadn't let me go so easily.Did he even love me? "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RUINED OUR MATE FOR US ITS YOUR FAULT HE COULD'VE HELPED US FIND OUR MOTHER BUT YOUR SO-."

I cut of my wolf off heck I knew it was my fault Hunter left I pushed him away because of my stubbornness to be alone.

Was being alone my only source of happiness here I have someone who was wiling to fly to the moon and bring me the stars if I asked but all I did was let him go for a man who left me so damaged that I couldn't let the one human who was made to love me flaws and all into my life.

The door busted open my head lifted up so fast I thought it would break my neck. Stood in all of his glory was my father. "Honey whats going on?" I wanted to yell,scream, stab him for holding out something as important as my biological mothers well being but all I did was stare at him like he was an alien asking for some bananas.

"Why did you lie to me,out of everyone I didn't think you would hurt me so much." A tear streamed down my left eye and I quickly wiped it away. My father looked surprised with the words I drew out at for him.

"I-D." He stammered. "Alice Elizabeth Mayhem or as you may know her as your wife who died." I spat those words so furiously.

All you could hear was silence and hard breathing. I stared at my father his face was stricken with grief as tears started streaming down his face,I swear I could hear his wolf howl in sorrow.

The amount of pain in his eyes was so intense it made me want to turn away. "Don't hate me." He said sobbing. My heart was breaking a he said those three words to me.

"I could never hate you even if you rip my heart out and squeeze it till it stops beating." I said. He held my hand tightly and stared in my eyes.

"Your mother Lizzy was the love of my life for seven years, when she was six months pregnant with Sally,she went on one of her walks and she never came back I searched for her after a couple of hours because she usually took her time when she walked but this time it felt different when she didn't come back I--."

His voice was starting to break apart I could tell he was holding this inside for a long time the amount of pain in his eyes was so scary I truly never knew what my father went through or is going through until I brought it back up and inflicted him with this intense amount of pain .

"Its ok dad just breath and talk when your ready." I said soothingly while rubbing his back as he broke down in his tears he was truly a broken man without his mate and here I am giving mine up.

"S-he was kidnapped by a group of rouges and went through immense torture every day morning or night those bastards didn't care if she was pregnant they broke her!"He yelled sobbing harder. "They rapped her, burned her,cut her and put salt in her wounds and you want to know why?!" He said. I nodded

"Just because they thought she was the luna of fire stone pack, she wasn't she was just my mate who belonged in the human world she never deserved any of this!"

"You know what happened when I came to the Alpha of fire stone?" "He just laughed and called me a pity fool who was too weak to save his mate, he didn't help me but just pointed and laughed and what could I have done?" "I wasn't part of any pack and no one would fight for my Lizzy but me!" Tears streamed down his face so fiercely in his eyes was hatred and sadness.