Prologue

Prologue

---Age 5--- for Bella

"Mom can you please read this one to me?" Bella screeched happily into her mother's ear.

"Again?" Her mother replied.

"YES...its my favourite" Bella said happily.

"Fine..." Her mother opened the book and started to read..."Once Upon a Time there was a beautiful young girl named Belle, she was very poor..."

---Age 15--- for Bella

"I don't like you...why would you think i do?" Jake laughed in her face. She just looked down and ran away from him...she ran into the girl's bathroom and started to cry.

There goes the baker with his tray, like always

The same old bread and rolls to sell

Ev'ry morning just the same

Since the morning that we came

To this poor provincial town

She sang rocking herself back and forth..."FAIRY TALES DON'T EXIST!" She cried out.

---Age 19--- for Liam

"Liam you are ruining this band..." Simon yelled in Liam's face. He may seemed like the sensible one, 'daddy directioner' but he wasn't...ya he was at the start of the band but not anymore now he is letting the fame get to him...and it was hurting there reputation.

"We are going to have One Direction take a break from the music world and we will come back when LIAM realizes what he is doing..." Simon yelled at the band. They all got up and left without looked at him...

Liam was slowly starting to ruin the band's reputation... he was starting to think he could get any girl he wanted... truth be told he was still broken from him and Danielle's break-up but he wont admit it. Now the boy's couldn't even look at him while he brought home every girl he saw... he was slowly breaking way to many girl's heart's and slowly there fan's were reducing. He didn't care...

---Age 19 still but a few months later--- for Liam

"Niall why are you moving out?" Liam asked as Niall started putting things in box's in the mansion they owned.

"Because Liam i can't stand watching you waste away your life over a break-up...!" Niall yelled at him. That was the first time Niall talked to him since Simon said they were taking a break. Niall just walked out of the door.

"IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF A BREAK-UP, I CAN GET ANY GIRL I WANT!" Liam yelled.

"That's what you think..."

"What? Who's there?" Liam said turning around to see a girl.

"Me...my name is West..." The girl said. She was dressed in a black cloak. She pulled down the thing covering her face and she was beautiful. White skin, red lips, blond hair, and hazel eyes.

"Well hello West..." Liam said moving closer to her.

" Liam Liam Liam you have been treating girl's very badly...and I am here to fix it..." West said while pushing him down onto the couch.

"How are you going to fix it?" Liam said worried a little...

"Well..*she snapped her fingers, then grinned* go look in the mirror..." She grinned some more. Liam got up and went to look in the mirror...and there he saw the most ugliest thing ever...

He was hairy, and he had scar's everywhere...

Liam Payne...was a beast...

****************************************************************************

Hope you liked it:)

Vote, Fan, Comment <3

-Pam<3