Leaving- Chapter 23

*****************************************************************************************

                                 We had a beautiful magic love there

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 23

Leaving

Bella POV

"What are you going to tell him Bella?" Niall asked looking concerned. I don't know things have been going so well for the both of us and i don't want to ruin everything. He means the world to me... he really does i just wish i meant something to him. I wish he cared for me in the way i care for him. I looked over to Niall who was sitting next to me and shrugged. 

"I don't know. I don't know what to do anymore. He he cared for me he would of told me by now, so maybe its best if i just leave him and go home to my mom." 

"Bella maybe you should just talk to him about it." Louis said sadly. I can see it in his eyes that he knows how torn i am right now. Harry was pacing back and forth because he was trying to think of a solution. 

"Bella go to him and talk to him about this. He will understand if you want to leave." Harry said while finally sitting down once again.

"I don't think that's what she's worried about though." Niall replied. " I think she's worried if he does tell her to go. Like he doesn't care." DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

"Bella do you love him?"

"I don't know." Was all i could say.

"Don't you think if he cared for me he would have told me by now? He clearly doesn't and he probably in love with someone else. Like that girl West! I saw the way they looked at each other. They would be perfect together. He doesn't love me, and i think its time we both go our separate ways. I need to go home to my mother. I need to go back to school. I need to be a teenager again. I am no Bell from Beauty and The Beast because fairy tales don't exist. If they did he would have already told me about his undying love for me."

As i said that i got up and went for the door. I must talk to him. "Bye guys." I mumbled. 

I hoped into my car as i felt tears rolling down my face. If Adam loved me, or at least liked me he would have told me by now, right? Right. So i don't think he does, hes probably in love with that girl West. He says otherwise and so does she but i doubt it. She's pretty, very pretty and they deserve each other. 

I drove into the driveway of the house that i would be leaving very soon. I locked my car and walked up the familiar steps into the house. I looked around the house and saw Adam in the living room with his head down, he looked mad, and also very sad. "Adam?" 

"GO BELLA! Just go. Go home to your mother. Our time is up i guess... i'll help you move." Was all he said to me.

"But Adam....don't you wanna talk about it?" I asked him while more tears were falling down my cheek.

"No."

I was crying so much right now as i ran upstairs to my room. I thought at least he would be sad about me leaving and try to put up a fight but he did nothing, nothing what so ever.

Liam POV

I was clearing the dishes from the table when Bella came in. "Um... Adam I'm going out. I'll be back in maybe an hour or two." Was all she said. I turned around to her. Man she looked beautiful. I couldn't believe how in love with this girl i am. I just wish she loved me also. I wish she wanted to be with me just as much as i do with her, but sadly though she is in love with Zayn and she doesn't love me.