Sally?!

"Ugh,when are they gonna get here,its almost late"Sonic said while walking around and around,"But sonic,Its 3:00 p.m.,How are they that late?"Tails questioned,because he was confused,"What if Amy's fainted and fading again??"Sonic shouted,"H-h-hey guys".

They heard a familiar voice and someone crying?,as they turn around they saw Cream trying to calm down a crying Amy.

"What's wrong?"Tails questioned,as Sonic ranned to hugged Amy. "Ames why are you crying?"Sonic questioned,no answer "Why are crying,I'm really worried for you" Sonic said worriedly,no answer.

"CAN YOU JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!"his impatient attitude makes him yell at Our poor wittle Amy.

Amy cried and cried and cried.
"I-im sorry Ames,I shouldn't yelled at you"Sonic said while he was trying to touch Amy,"Stay away from me!!!"Amy yelled with tears on her eyes and then she fainted again which made her fading again
"Better go to your bed"Sonic said while carrying Amy bridal style.

"Cream,do you know why Amy was crying?"Tails questioned ,"While we were walking in the park,some people whispered mean things to Amy and that makes her hurt,it hurt me too."Cream said while sobbing a little,"Lets go,Let Amy rest she is very tired today"Tails suggested,"Yeah,she must be tired fire all the crying"Sonic agreed.

They walked out Amy's room but suddenly a mysterious someone barge in to Amy's room."You deserve to be faded and out of this world,you are so lucky even you are not his boyfriend,he cares about you and me? No one cares about me youre just a pink brat you deserve nothing"The Mysterious person said.
She/He took the hood and it showed......

It was....

Sally Acorn..

She took the potion on her pocket "Bye bye Amy Rose"She said as she smiled evily.
"Hey amy I heard some noise here what-"Sonic said as he opened the door he saw Sally pour some potion to Amy.

"Sally?!What the frick are you doing here?!"Yelled Sonic loudly,
"S-s-s-sonic I can explain"Sally stutter while the potion was poured all over Amy."What did you just do!!!!"

"I only did the best for us,there will be no pink brat destroying our lives and you will be mine forever until death separate us apart" she let out her speech."I thought I loved you but I was wrong,were through Sally"Sonic said calmly "Nooooo I loved you very much"Sally said with tears on her eyes "I said were through!!!!get out of my life I dont wanna see you again!!! YOU CRAZY WOMEN TRYING TO KILL THE ONLY ONE I LOVED,THE ONLY ONE I CARED!!!!!"Sonic shouted at Sally as she rammed away crying.
(Ugh good riddance)

As Sonic looked over Amy,She was wiggling and fading faster and faster.Sonic was in panic and shouted Tails Name.

(Oh noes Amy will be faded forever do you think that she would be saved?but by who?)

See you next time~~