Faded

"Ugh......." Amy said while touching her head "what happened?" She added. As she looked at the room it was diffrent,the room looks like a hospital room and in her side, it was Sonic sleeping while holding her hand but she couldn't feel his touch,Amy was blushing but why? As she yawned, Sonic was now awake and suddenly hugged Amy.

"Thank god your okay" Sonic said while hugging "uh Sonic?" Amy said while she was cutting the hug "yes Ames?"Sonic said while studying her look,it wasn't the old Amy,Her furr is  still is very light pink and her emerald green eyes that he love so much were now grey, "When was I in here" she asked while she was trying to pat Sonics head but couldn't because of the fading hand. 

"3 days" Sonic replied,"okay what?"
Amy asked in disbelief "3 days? Are you shocked?"he tease Amy "okay I'm going back to rest" Amy said while laying down "Okay I'll leave you,Sally will be worried sick for me"Sonic said while standing up
"Who's Sally?" Asked Amy "she's my girlfriend" Sonic replied "Thats understandalble,it is you're girlfriend and its her job to be worried" Amy said "bye Sonic"She added as she waved "bye Amy"Sonic said as he kissed her forehead.Now she's all alone,her eyes were very heavy and now she's asleep.

~~AT SALLY'S PLACE~~

As Sonic opened the door,he saw Sally,with puffy eyes he thought that she was crying but no,it was a fake cry. "Oh Sonic,where have you been this past 4 days,I really miss you "Sally said while she hugged Sonic,while for Sonic, he was very uncomfortable."I was visiting Amy" Sonic said while he pull Sally off
"Ugh,that pink rat,I thought you never cared for her because she's a psycho girl who chases you every day"Sally said,pouting.

"You just thought of that,actually I cared about Amy she's my childhood  best friend,I know she's annoying but if you really know her,she's very fun to hang out to and great at keeping secrets and plus she's not a 12 year old,she's 16 and now mature" Sonic replied,while bleushing.

Sally noticed this,"Wait,are you falling for that pink brat?!" She said angrily,"What no!,You're the only one i loved,Amy is just a friend and there is nothing else"Sonic said while holding Sallys hand,"Fine,but you can visit her for the weekends"Sally said while kissing Sonic cheek,"I should go now,you know some royal things to do"Sally said while backing up,"Goodbye my love"She added leaving Sonic alone.

"Am I falling for Amy,I mean she's cute and fun to hang with that doesn't mean I'm falling for her,right?" Sonic thought to himself

~~WITH AMY~~

As Amy woked up she then saw Cream how was crying,"Miss Amy!!"Cream shouted while hugging Amy,Cream missed Amy  very much apparently,"hey cream"Amy replied as she hugged Cream back,"I missed you very much miss Amy"Cream said while sobbing a little bit,"I miss you too Cream"Amy smiled.

The door opened and it showed Tails,
"How are you feeling Amy?"Asked Tails,"A little dizzy but I'm fine,"Amy replied,"But why am I in the hospital?"she added,"you're not in the hospital Amy,you're in my emergency room,three days ago you were fading,as you can see that you're hands have been faded but it is still a little visible"Tails replied
"But why am I fading?"Amy questioned "I haven't figured out yet but soon"Tails replied.

Amy felt scared,she was fading from this world."Uhm Tails?" Asked Amy,"Yes?"Tails answered back
"Can I go outside to explore,with Cream of course"Amy said "Of course if thats what you wanted"Tails smiled,happy to see them both happy."Let's go Miss Amy"Cream said while walking towards the door "Let's go!"Amy replied happily.Shes happy even for her condition,she's still happy.

"Ugh,I hate it,shes not fully faded I can't wait any longer,I really need to fasten up the potion so that My sonic will forget about her and well'l be forever and forever even death tears us apart"

The mysterious person said in an angry voice.

"I'll pour this potion to her and she will be fading faster"

The mysterious person said while holding a Pink potion on her hand.

"And you'll be mine Sonic"

~~AT THE PARK~~

"What a great day to have a walk on the park,right Cream?"Amy said while smiling,"Yeah miss Amy it is"Cream replied cheerfully,
As they walked past some mobians,they can hear whispers,

"Is that Amy rose?"

"She's very different"

"Why her fur like that?"

"Is she sick?"

"Is she a zombie"

"Poor Amy"

The whisperings made Amy uncomfortable,"Uhm Miss Amy,are you okay?"Cream ask worriedly,
"Yeah,I'm fine let's just go back" Amy replied and they walked back at Tails house.

TO BE CONTINUED o(╥﹏╥)o

Is good? Is it bad? Just tell me in the comments