Junk Food Facts

The M's in M&M stand for the names of 2 people who worked together to create the M&M. "Mars & Murrie." 

Pringles aren't actually potato chips! Who would have guessed?...

The snickers candy bar was named after a horse. 

It takes 250 licks to reach the center of a tootsie pop if licking on one side. It takes twice as many licks if licking both sides evenly.

The same guy innvented Tang, Cool Whip, Pop rocks, Quick-Setting Jell-O, Powdered Egg Whites, and a popular Tapioca substatute among many other things.

Tang was actually not invented fro the space program.

Tootsie Rolls where named after the daughter of the creator.

All lifesavers spark when chewed. Not just the wintergreen lifesavers.

Grilled chicken sandwitches from resteraunts might actually have beef in them.

Food actually tastes better in a pitch black environment. NOW I can eat my vegitables!!!!

The most expensive coffe in the world comes from civit poop.

The very first soup was made out of hippopotamus!

Refried beans are only fried once.

Apples, not caffine, are prooven to be more afficent in waking you up in the morning!

There are coffe flavoured PEZ.

Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than cars. (So tell that fatty over there....(You know the one) to stop eating hamburgers and start saving up for a ferrarri!)

Hershy's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the convayerbelt

Eating lemons makes you live longer.

Eating half and orange a day reduces your chances of getting a heart-attack by 50%.

Eating one meal of fish a week reduces your chances of getting a heart-attack by 50%.

More soon!!!