Things to Wonder

• Dedicated to My Crazy Friends

A/N ~ This book is not your ordinary book. It's a list. A list of facts. Yes I know, the title is miss-leading, deal with it! This is simply a book to read when ever you want. In the tub, in your room, in the car, on the washroom stall at school. This book is original and in no cercomstances; may be copied or changed. I hope you enjoy! 

Deticated to MY CRAZY FRIENDS.

Amy Rose

Animal Facts:

1. There are presently over one million animal species upon planet earth.

2. There are over 70 000 types of spiders that spin webs.

3. There are 30 000 types of lice. Yes, the lice we are prone to get due to lack of hair hygiene.

4. For each of the 600 million people there is about 200 million insects in the world. COOL!!!!

5. Mammals are the only animals who's ears are visible. Not sure about the platapus though......

6. The world has approximitaly one billion cattle, of which about 200 million belong to India.

7. The life of a house fly is only 14 days.

8. A sheep, a duck, and a rooster where the first animals to go up in a hot air balloon. 

9. When camels "spit" at you, it's actually not spit. It's digested food. Tastey.

10. There are crabs the size of a pea. They are called (as you guessed) "Pea Crabs".

11. The lifespan of 75% of wild birds is 6 months.

12. Denmark has twice as many pigs as there are people living there. BACON!!!!! You are never a true Canadian if you don't like bacon.

13. Giraffes clean their ears with their 50cm long tongue.

14. The sailfish can swim up to 109 km/h. This makes it the fastest swimmer. 

15. The slowest fish is the seahorse. It drifts approximitaly 0.016 km/h. 

16. You know that small car that you just passed? It's the size of the heart of a blue whale.

17.  Let's say you took all the life out of an elephant and then flattend it. The length of that elephant is the same as a blue whales tongue. 

18. A crocodile's tongue is unmovealble as it is attached to the roof of its mouth. 

19. The oldest dog breed known to man (and women) is the "Saluki".