Chapter 9 ❤️

Chapter 9

( A Week Later ; Sunday )

Lia's POV

" You Done ? " Malik Asked .

" Yea Lets Go "

Malik Is Taking Me To Chruch Today , The Same Chruch Everybody Goes Too . Fun Right ?

I Had On A Blue Floral Skater Dress , A Denim Jean Jacket , Brown Boots With A Flower Headband .

A/N: ( Pic Of Lia On Book Ig @_trippybooks ) .

I Grabbed My Bag & We Walked Outside To His Car , Im Nervous Then A Mug ! The Car Ride Was Silent , But Peaceful .

We Pulled Up To The Chruch & I Seen Beatrice Holding The Door , I Grabbed My Bag & Walked Inside . It Felt Real Awkward But I Wasnt Here For Them .

" You May Be Seated " The Pastor Said .

My Leg Shaking & Malik Grabbed My Hand , The Pastor Was Preaching But This One Part Stuck To Me .

" In Order To Be One With Your Spouse , You Must Be One With God . Reveal All Your Sins With One Another & With Your Savior . But Learn Forgivness Is The Key To Peace "

Thats All I Kept Repeating The Whole Serman , I Felt A Couple Mugs From FAS Boys But Paid No Mind .

Chruch Ended , We Were The Last To Leave Since Malik Helps Around The Chruch . We Walked Out With His Hand Around My Neck , Then I Seen Magic . I Instantly Got Mad .

" Ma , Who That ? "

" A Sperm Donor " I Said .

He Was Leaning On My Door , So I Walked Up To Him .

" Can You Move Please ? "

" Where You Been ? " He Said .

" Dont Worry Bout That "

" I Aint Come Here To Be Buddy Buddy , I Just Wanted To Make Sure You Was Straight "

" Im Good , Now Can You Move " I Said Annoyed .

" Lia -- " Malik Cut Him Off .

" You Had 9 Years To Talk To Her , Move Out The Way Bruh "

He Has Bad Anger Problems , Like Real Bad ! From That I Learned , What Words To Say And Not Say .

" I Dont Know Who Tf You Think You Talking Too . Ima Need You To Fall Back "

" I Dont Need Your Pitty Talk , You Never Cared If You Gotta Explain Yoself " I Said Straight Up .

" Remember Who Was A Single Father , Since Your Mother Didnt Wanna Care For You "

Malik Walked Over To My Side , Punched Magic Out Cold . I Shook My Head & Got In My Car , Foolery .

He Walked In The Car & Drove Home , His Whole Experssion Showed Mad & Annoyed . He Turned The Radio On & The Car Ride Was Silent .

Carter POV

Mama Didnt Go To Chruch Today Since She Aint Feel Good , I Pulled Up To The House After Dropping Tia Off & Walked Inside .

I Heard Sniffling & Crying , I Walked To The Kitchen & Seen Mama Holding A Box Crying .

" Mama Whats Wrong ? " I Asked .

She Passed Me The Box & I Seen A Dead Bleeding Baby Fetus , With A Note .

I Tried My Best But You Wouldnt Love Me , I Couldnt Stand The Fact That It Was Your Baby . Wish You The Best , You Would Of Been The Best Father . I Will Always Love You .
- Tanya