Chapter 25 ❤️

" ... But Does She Pray For You ? " - Unknown

- Chill Chapter Since Im In A Good Mood Lol

- Theres No Drama And Im Out Of Cute Ideas Lol . Short Chapter Sorry .

2 Weeks Later ...

Beatrice POV

" Continue To Take Your Prenatal's , Your Two Month Appointment Is Next Week . Bye Ms. Johnson " The Doctor Said .

I Said My Bye's And Devin Wheeled Out The Hospital , I Know Their Having A Welcome Party 'Cause I Was Snooping Through His Phone When He Was Asleep . Cant Blame Me , I Didn't Like The Way His Phone Was Getting Play .

He Helped Me In The Seat And I Placed My Bag In The Back , He Drove Towards The House And I Seen This Sign Saying Welcome Home . I Know He Doing This To Try And Make Up For What He Did , I Wanna See What He Got Up His Sleeve .

I Got Out The Car And Walked Inside , My Brother Was The First Person I Seen . I Knew He Was Upset At The Fact That I Got Pregnant , But He Later Accepted It Even Though He Had No Choice .

" Hay Sis " He Gave Me A Hug And I Lowkey Grabbed The Pickle That Was In His Hand And Ate It .

" Ole Savage Ass , You Just Got Here " I Laughed And Walked Deeper Inside The House .

" Pregoo ! " That Only Had To Be King . I Laughed And He Came Down The Stairs With Cassie On His Head .

" Awunty " Devin Came Up Behind Me And Took The Bag Out Of My Hand . I Grabbed Her And She Kissed My Cheek .

" Aunty ! " I Turned Around And I Seen Makayla Running Towards Me , Her Boolegged Self .

I Picked Her Up Too And Walked To The Couch , Not Being Home In Two Weeks Lowkey Killed Me . That And The Fact That I Couldn't Even Go To The Bathroom Without Devin Standing There , Talking About He Gotta Make Sure Im Straight .

I Had To Pee So I Walked Up To The Room And Seen Outfits Layed Out On The Bed , Everybody Knows Im Not Materialistic But If You Wanna Spurlge On Me Go Ahead !

" Get Dressed We Going Somewhere " Devin Said Stepping Out The Bathroom With A Towel Around His Waist .

I Stripped Out My Clothes And Took What Seemed To Be A Long Shower , I Didnt Care Anyway Them Hospital Showers Get Aggy After A While . Walking Out The Shower I Peeped Every Outfit On The Bed Matched What He Was Wearing ; Plaid Button Up And Some Black Tru's .

I Put On The Outfit Less Fitting ; A Black Shot Romper With A Gold Headpiece , And Some Gladiator Sandals . I Didnt Add Any Makeup But I Had To Keep My Eyebrows On Fleek .

" Sis , Ima Need You To Fevit ( hurry up ) " Lilana Said Walking In The Room .

" Im Coming Im Coming " I Walked Down The Stairs And The House Looked Empty Af .

Lord Jesus I Hope Today Goes Well .

Jerome POV

" Where She At ? " I Asked D .

" Lilana Picked Her Up , She On Her Way "

We All Chilled At This Bar Type Club , We Aint Want The Party To Be Dead So We Invited A Couple People . Everybody Was Just Waiting For Her To Come .

" Uwncle Jj " Cassie Ran Towards Me And I Put Her On My Lap , When I Tell You This Girl Look Like Her Dad More And More Each Day !

" Show Aunty Destiny How You Say Your ABC's " I Said Using It As A Getaway To Go Find This Female .