0.1 | Another Portal, Another Adventure

Hello there fellow Spidey fans!

Some of you may not know this, but just a few minutes ago I released a SNEAK PEEK to this story on my profile.

If you want to see this sneak peek, head on over to my profile.

OR check out the BRAND NEW DESCRIPTION!

Anyway...

You may be wondering why I'm publishing a chapter when I said that this story wouldn't be released until June 10th.

Well...

I thought that you guys would like ANOTHER sneak peek.

This sneak peek is more of a filler until next month, though, but still. It's a chapter.

I wrote this chapter with a friend of mine, Derpy_is_awesome , and she and I are... sort of... working on this story together. She helped me with this, as well as a few other beginning drafts.

It's not a collab, but it also is... okay, I'm just confusing my self now.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this mini chapter!

~

Gwen Stacy was just doing her everyday round of patrolling Brooklyn, smiling slightly despite herself as her thoughts flashed to Miles Morales, a Spider-Man from an alternate universe.

Who is Gwen Stacy?

She is Spider Woman- or Spider-Gwen, as most people call her- people who know her identity, that is. She has been a hero for two years.

She, like all other heroes in the Spiderverse, was bitten by a radioactive spider, saved her hometown from the baddies, lost someone important, fell in love (though she'll never admit that, even to herself), and beat up some more baddies.

Same old, same old.

She had never expected to be taken to an alternate universe by a strange colorful portal type-thing, meet a sweet and precious boy named Miles Morales, defeat some big guy named Kingpin alongside multiple other heroes from across the Spiderverse, then return to her own universe, and all in merely two days.

But she was glad it happened.

That was half a month ago, and Gwen is still going strong. The Mary Janes got back together. Gwen made a few more friends, but she hasn't forgotten Miles.

She'd never forget Miles.

She thought everything was back to normal again, that she'd never see her spider friends again, or Miles.

But then... It happened again. She was patrolling, and she had stopped for a quick breather, and then, suddenly, she was dropped down into a whirl of colors. She was surprised, but mainly because she recognized where the portal was taking her in an instant- or, at least, she was looking down at Miles Morales.

Why was she going back to his universe?

Well, she was about to find out...

"Miles... Miles.... Miles! " Gwen smiled down at Miles, who took off his headphones, looking up. A goofy smile broke out across his face as he recognized her. "You got a minute?"

And that's the preview!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

See you on June 10th!

Simply,

-Tiggs