Gay Dads

Meanwhile...

"Calee, stop puking up mannequin bits in my car. I just got this cleaned, you puking person." Devin said as Calee threw up on the dashboard. "Gee, you act as if I can just magically stop-" Calee stopped talking and puked again before finishing. "Puking." She said hoarsely. "It's your own fault!" Devin said and groaned, knowing he'd have to clean his car again. "Well then pull over or some sh**!" Calee snapped before puking again. "Fine" Devin screamed before Calee puked again and he pulled over. Devin somehow picked Calee up and threw her into the bushes. Calee threw up everywhere. A man walking by, a tree, herself. Everywhere.  "Bye B***h!" Devin said in a very gay voice and drove away.

                                                       Later On...

Devin pulled into the driveway of his house and saw that the lights were on and that his boyfriend, Noah, was home. "Noah, babe, I'm home," Devin yelled. Noah walked into the room and said, "Devin! Hey, I made tacos for dinner! How was your day, sweets?" "Long, but I finally got rid of Calee." He answered. "Is that so, Devin?" a voice called. Devin turned around and saw Calee standing in the doorway. "Devoah will never happen you two! Deli shall reign supreme over all!" Calee shouted and let out a very Anna-level psychotic evil laugh. "Uh, how is a 'ship' going to work when one person doesn't even love you!?" Noah questioned. "Well that doesn't matter! I'll just murder you and he'll have no choice! Tee-hee!" Calee said way too cheerfully. She smiled like a cat on drugs eating catnip mixed with mannequin bits. "And I thought Anna and Ella were on drugs.." Devin muttered. "Oh, they still are. I just take more." Calee casually said as she casually pulled out a katana. "HOW?! YOU LITERALLY PULLED THAT OUT OF NOWHERE!" Noah yelled. "Shut up, the laws of physics don't apply to me!" Calee yelled triumphantly. "Sure, why not?!" Devin said, a cheesy grin on his face. "Ahahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Calee screeched as dramatic lightning played in the background. "JUST HOW?!" Noah yelled. "SHUT UP AND LET ME DO A VILLAIN MONOLOGUE!" Calee screeched, but this time it was a higher pitch. "For years, I had to watch Devin slip out of my grasp. He fell in love with Kaela, Ella, Mary, Ava, and many, many others. Like seriously dude he fell in love with everyone but me. HE EVEN LOVED THE 64 YEAR OLD GYM TEACHER! AND HE WAS A GUY!" Calee took a breath. "Finally he fell in love with me and it was magic. We were the most beautiful couple. We were perfect for each other. Until HE SHOWED UP!" Calee screeched at Noah. "I used to love Noah, but he stole my sweet honey poo away from me! NOW. HE. MUST. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Calee screeched as she ran towards Noah, swinging the katana violently. Noah casually smacked Calee in the face with a pan and she flopped to the ground knocked out. "Welp." Noah said before smacking a "That was Easy" button. Ava walked in and said, "Calee, you were supposed to save drugs for me." as Calee twitched on the floor. Noah brought out the tacos and said, "I got the tacos!" Devin smiled and said, "Take her home, Ava." Ava grabbed 3 tacos and walked Calee to her car.