seksogtyve

☾unavngivet - twenty-six

Donghyuck rushed into his room, startling Jeongin who sat in there, writing down some recent observations about his human.

His eyes were burning like crazy, tears covering his miserable expression.

Jeongin watched him with big eyes as he stumbled over to his bed and fell down with a big cry, smaller hulks and sniffles following.

"Hyuckie?" Jeongin whispered and moved over to the sad boy. He reached for the latter but Donghyuck pushed him away harshly, causing the younger to meet the floor with a loud bump.

"It's your stupid human's fault!" Donghyuck screamed and Jeongin became terrified.

Donghyuck has never cried before. He has never yelled like that before. He has never gotten angry the way his eyes flames with so much rage at the moment.

This Donghyuck is different.

This Donghyuck is heartbroken...

"Your human kissed Mark!"

Jeongin widened his eyes. "Jeno? Did J-Jeno kiss Mark?"

Donghyuck inhaled sharply, but as he exhaled his tense body loosened and he slid down to the floor, a new wave of tears trailing his soft features. He crumpled up into a ball and couldn't stop crying.

"I'm sorry," he cried and Jeongin quickly crawled over to him and embraced him.

"It's okay," the younger shushed.

"I really am i-in love with Mark, aren't I?"

☾ ☼

"Hey, Jaehyun!"

Jaehyun turned around by the mention of his name. A short boy with glasses and cute, curly, black hair came running into his direction.

"Jeongin?" Jaehyun asked. "Is something wrong?"

The younger took a few seconds to catch his breath before speaking up. "No," he breathed. "But I just want to ask you a question."

"Is Donghyuck okay?"

Jaehyun smiled. "He's fine," the older promised. "Mark is taking good care of him. A little too good," he trailed off.

Jeongin could see what Jaehyun meant by that. "It has never happened before, has it?" the young angel raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

Jeongin frowned. "A human falling in love with their guardian angel. It's the first time that has happened, right?"

Jaehyun nodded, his throat moving as he gulped hard. "It is," he said. "But you shouldn't worry, Jeongin. Mark's memories of Donghyuck will be completely erased when Donghyuck finishes his punishment," Jaehyun finished off and turned around, making his way further down the hallway, the topic being too hard for him to speak about at the moment.

"Wait!" Jeongin stopped him. "I need to know something."

"What exactly is the sideways trance?"

☾ ☼

sorry... short chapter again.

there will be an update in a few hours ^^