to

☾unavngivet - two

"Hurry!" Mini whined as she dragged Mark into their living room.

The older stumbled behind her, having a hard time gaining his balance. "Take it easy Mini!" he exclaimed.

Mark had just made it home from his best friend Jeno's house when Mini started dragging him towards the living room. He had no idea why his younger sister was in such a rush, neither did he have any time to question it.

"Marker needs to story tell!" she said and tried climbing up in their beige couch. She failed miserably as she was too small to do that. Mark gave her a little push and up she went.

"A story you say?" he grinned.

Mini nodded her head excitedly.

"A story you shall get." Mark pulled her closer and placed her on his lap. "Once upon a tim-"

"No, no, no!" She chanted and reached for Mark's mouth. Her little hand was just enough to cover his lips, preventing him for speaking. "I want story of Haechan! I want to know about Haechan's life," she smiled.

Haechan? Mark furrowed his eyebrows.

Oh.

The boy he made up yesterday.

Scratching his head, the older heaved a sigh. He took a moment to remember the boy and another to make up an image of how he looked. By the information he had put together in his head, he told a story. Well, it was more of a description, but Mini enjoying it never the less.

"Haechan grew up in a normal family. He had been happy his entire life and his soul was as free-caring and innocent as it could get. He had fluffy light brown hair and the most beautiful melanin skin. His voice was like honey and his smile could cure everyone's sadness in the blink of an eye. He was magical, he was perfect."

"Hence that was why a lot of people despised him. They were jealous and didn't want to believe such a perfect human being existed. Most people say that's why Haechan vanished. They believe he was chased away by his enemies."

Mini opened her eyes in shock. "Enmies? Bad people?" she asked.

Mark nodded his head with a serious expression. "Bad people," he answered in a low tone.

Mini's lips quivered a little as the thought engraved itself into her little head. Mark saw it and immediately spoke. He really didn't want her to cry.

"I don't think that's the case though," he smirked and leaned in towards her ear, whispering the last sentence. "I think he went out to find love."

Mini gasped and covered her open mouth with both hands. It made the older chuckle and he stroked her hair. She stood up on top of Mark's lap and cupped his face with a serious expression.

"Marker, we need to find Haechan!" she said sternly.

Mark gulped and stared back into the four-year-olds eyes. "Why?" he asked.

"Mini want to marry him before someone else do," she whispered which took Mark back.

"M-Marry?" He stuttered and blinked a couple of times before lifting her up. "I won't allow that! You're too young!" he said and carried her with him out of the living room, ignoring the many protests coming from her little mouth.

☾ ☼