A Classic- Skipper x Reader Lemon

This was requested by anonymous. You are a short bird. 

You are a penguin but, you do not live with the male penguins. Some worker accidentally put you in the otter's habitat. You learned the otter's name is Marlene. The other was more than happy to finally have a good roommate. You did visit the penguin habitat, four male penguins lived there, Kowalski, Rico, Private and Skipper. 

Skipper is attractive, not you'd say it to his face. 

One day, something odd happened. If someone asked you what your reaction would be to Skipper being alone in the HQ and only him. You'd be suspicious. 

But, that's what happened. You climbed into their HQ and Skipper seated near the table. Private was not watching the television. You heard nothing from the lab and Rico nowhere in sight. 

"Hey, Skipper, where is everyone?"

The leader turned to you with a smirk, "Why?" He stood up. "Am I not good enough?"

Uhh, what?

You felt some weird tingling feeling as you keep your focus on your crush. It increased when Skipper steps closer. 

You blush slightly when he grabs your flippers and pulls you against him. 

"Ski-" Your voice stops feeling...something. You glance down and then look back up at him. Your blush became harsh. 

"Skipper?" 

His flippers were now around your waist. 

You flush, the redness visible under the feathers as you are chest to chest with him. You were feeling extremely strong feelings, perhaps not being around males a lot made these feelings unfamiliar. 

You find your back meeting the wall and Skipper kissing you passionately. Even though the kiss was rough, you kissed back wrapping your flippers around his neck. Being pushed fully against him made butterflies in your stomach and sharp sensations to rip through your whole body. 

The kiss is broken for air and right away starts nipping your neck. 

You make a moaning noise when you intended to utter his name again. The feeling was burning now and you felt strange in your private regions. 

"Ski...pper...I nee...d..." You could not even keep your voice steady. 

Now, you're both on the ground. 

He only gives a simple order, "Spread your legs."

While you don't think that'll help, you do it. A thrill crawls through you as you feel air brush against that place that needed to be filled. 

He did not do anything. 

"Skipper!" You snap, "I need you, so stop stalling."

You got your wish, he slammed inside you. You hiss, gripping his flippers. The pain only lasted for a few seconds, your lust was more important right now. You did not even care if anyone came in to witness the leader fucking you. 

Your lust filled mind softly noted he was big. It should have hurt you considering your small size but, instead it felt damn good. You always attempted to meet the thrusts however when someone's bigger and stronger than you, it's not easy. 

You tremble as your toes curl and your back arches, you grip him again.

What's happening?

As if he could read your mind, he responds in his heavy moans and grunts. "We're going to come." *Yeah that's the closest I'm getting to that word it was either orgasm or come.*

You were still confused until the feeling explode, you felt like you were in a different place but still feel liquid coming out and filled up with something. You faintly know it's not Skipper, since you could tell he had pulled out. 

When you finally were brought back to your senses, you found yourself close to the commander penguin in a fluffy feeling way. 

"Skipper?"

"Hmm?"

You guessed you both felt tired from the experience. 

"Are...we...mates now?" 

"Yes."

"I love you Skippy." You sigh contently.

Skipper hated that nickname but, he let it past. "Love you too, doll." 

"But, seriously, where are the others?"

The leader smirks tiredly. "Mating season." 

If anyone is disappointed I did not use sexual body terms, I'm not sorry. I'm not putting p**** or d*** OR anything like that. It's uncomfortable for me. I tend to use more subtle things where you know what's going on but, not body sexually described or too graphic. To those who might understand why I wrote it the way I did or surprisingly enjoyed it...should I make a whole new book for PoM lemons? 

I was thinking also of a yandere one shots story too if anyone would like that. 

I'd like to thank a certain commenter for making me laugh, I don't know if I'll do more lemons, but it was funny reading the comments. Not in a bad way, I just have an odd sense of humor.