Always [END]

This is the last chapter! 

Sorry it took so long to write, but a lot has been going on.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robbie and I were snuggled on the couch inside Don's lounge.

"When were you going to tell me?" Robbie asked as he held me in his arms.

"Tell you what?" I asked sleepily, holding onto him tightly.

"Everything."

It had been a couple of weeks since I got away from Sebastian and let me tell you, they've been the best of my life.

After we got back, Don and Robbie were itching to get their hands on Sebastian, so they were all locked inside of a room with together and I got to watch as Don and Robbie literally beat Sebastian so badly he peed his pants. Then they had him patched up before hacking into the FBI and CIA database and sending a hit out for Sebastian, putting him as number one on the terrorist list and sending an alert out on him. They finally finished him off by dropping him off at an airport wearing an overcoat and sunglasses as his only clothing. So yeah, he got what was coming to him.

Robbie and I also got to go on an actual date as ourselves. It was seriously a night I'll never ever forget.

"Robbie! I can't carry any more stuffed animals!" I laughed as he handed me the seventh one since we've gotten to this amazing carnival.

"Lillian, this is our first date as actual people. Forget that other date, you're enjoying yourself right?" Robbie asked as he took my oversized penguin and duck.

"Hey, give those back!" I yelled as I snatched them back from him, "Someone special won those for me. And yes, I am in fact having a fantastic time." 

"I'm sorry, but I'm not supposed to give any away unless you win them." We turned and saw a man running a stand trying to calm a father and his daughter.

"Please, she wants one so badly, and I promised I'd win her something. I'll give you anything." The father pleaded.

"It's okay Daddy... You don't have to." His daughter told him with sad eyes, and I had immediately noticed that she was confined to a wheelchair.

Robbie and I looked at eachother and smiled, walking over to the little girl and her father. I handed him all but one of the stuffed animals and bent down to distract the child while Robbie talked to the father.

"You know, you shouldn't be sad. I bet your face would be much prettier when you're smiling." Her baby blue eyes were adorable, and she eyed my stuffed animal.

"Oh this? You don't need any of these right?" She looked at me in confusion. I stuck my hand out.

"I'm Lillian." She grabbed my hand, "Janice." I smiled.

"You have a very pretty name, and your Daddy loves you a lot." She nodded her head, "Yeah, I wanted an animal, but he's bad at all these games."

I tapped my chin, "You know, he might not be as bad as you think he is." She barely registered what I had said before her father called her name. She turned her wheelchair and her eyes lit up like the Fourth of July.

"Daddy! You won all of these for me!?" He gave her all of the stuffed animals and hugged her, sending me a silent thank you as Robbie and I disappeared.

"That was nice of you." Robbie told me on the Ferris wheel.

"Eh, I needed a way to free up my arms. Besides, I still have my penguin." I hugged it tightly and scooted closer to him, feeling a bit giddy when his arms wrapped around me. I looked up at him and his green eyes made me melt inside as his face leaned closer. Our lips met and I dropped Mr. Penguin to wrap my arms around his neck, my fingers tangling in his hair.

It was slow, it was sweet, and it was gentle, filled with so much meaning that this was surely the only way to express our feelings. We pulled away slightly so that our foreheads were touching. He was looking at me with such emotion that for a moment, I was a bit scared. But my fear subsided as I realized that I felt the same.

"Lillian, be my girlfriend." He breathed. 

My response was another kiss.

"Well, you know everything now." I shrugged. I felt his chest vibrating with laughter.

"Guess you're right."

I heard the opening and shutting of a door before two pairs of feet stepped in front of us.

"Hello kids."

"Hey Stan, hey Don." We both greeted.

"So, we've got some good news." Stan started, "You're going back on missions starting tomorrow!"

My stomach dropped. I didn't want to go back to competing with Robbie, and I most certainly didn't want this to get in the way of our relationship.

Don must've seen the look on my face because he smiled and laughed, "But don't fret my little one, you're going to be going on missions together from now on."

"What? Why?" We both asked. The older men looked at eachother before shouting, "WE'RE COMBINING COMPANIES."

"Seriously!?" Robbie jumped up, "This means we're not competing?"

"Nope. You'll still be competing against our newest enemies." Don turned on his computer and immediately a big building with the letters "Dartson Inc." and two faces came up as well, a guy and a girl.

"These are your new opponents. They're supposed to be good, so be prepared for tomorrow!" They walked out and Robbie nudged me.

"Seems like everything's moving so fast huh?" I nodded, "But no matter what, you're not going to leave me right."

He laughed and hugged me, "Of course not. You're mine forever right?"

"Always." I agreed.

"So, you ready to get some research done so I can finally be the best?" He gave a toothy grin.

"Bring it on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND SO IT IS DONE! Sorry, but no, there will not be a sequel.

I hope you all liked it! And don't forget to leave me a little comment about it please!

Love you all!