Home at Last

I dedicated this to Pony0408 because they're just awesome like that. Yeah, be jealous.

Picture of Lillian over to the side, played by Selena Gomez!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crap crap crap! Someone knew who we were. Was this the same guy Stan and Don warned us about? The one Lillian was supposed to take out?! Jesus Christ! He knew who I was. That should mean he knows who Lillian is too, right? WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

I spent so long thinking of what to do, but to no avail. I felt Lillian stir on my shoulder and shoved the note in my pocket. I watched as she slowly and gracefully opened her big brown eyes that have attracted me ever since I first laid eyes on her. She shot up in her seat and looked around frantically.

"You're okay. We're on the airplane, remember?" I calmed her and she sat back down in her seat. She tapped her wrist asking for the time. The sun was just coming out. "We have about an hour before the plane lands. Do you want to get some more sleep?" She shook her head and pointed to me. I really wish she would just talk to me.

"Nah, I'm fine. You're the one who should be getting more sleep." Her cute face turned determined and she grabbed my head and rested it gently on her shoulder. The blankets that had been wrapped around her after she fell asleep were now around me as she silently ordered me to sleep. I couldn't say I protested too much. You know, sometimes it was hard to keep in mind that this girl was 15.

As soon as her intoxicating scent caught me I was out.

---

I woke up to my shoulders being shaken. I opened my eyes and found myself staring into the eyes of the girl who I haven't been able to get out of my head for the past three years. If only I could wake up with her right next to me everyday. Wait, wouldn't this make me a pedophile or something? She's 15 and I'm only a few months from being an adult! Doesn't mean I couldn't have this while it lasted, right?

She slapped me, effectively snapping me right out of my dreamy haze. I sat up and heard the pilot announce, "We have arrived in grand ol' Australia! Have a great day and stay safe! God bless everybody!" 

We piled out with everybody else, grabbing our luggage and calling a cab. It took us straight to our new 'house'.

Both of our mouths hung open when we saw our new 3 story house. Don and Stan really paid for this?! It was in a very rich neighborhood, and the school was a good 2 blocks away, so we could walk. Yet still, there were two cars parked in the garage, both mustangs. There was a note on one,

Since these were both of your favorite cars, we decided to get you both your own. Have fun!

-Stan and Don

I looked over to Lillian to see her already making her claim on the blue one, leaving me with the black one. Not that I minded, just looks like she likes the color blue. She got in and covered her face with her hands. Was she crying? No, when she pulled her hands away from her face, the same void face I'd come to know was there. Was she hiding her smile? She got out and pointed to me, then pointed to the house.

"You want me to leave?" She nodded, "Why?" Lillian held up her phone and I realized that she was going to call Don. She wanted to be alone.

"Alright, but I'm only going to be in the living room. I'll be waiting for you to check out the rest of the house, alright?" She nodded then pointed to the door. I grudgingly left as she got back inside her car. Did she really not trust me that much?

I gasped when I walked into our living room. It just screamed expensive, but at the same time, it looked like people lived there at least. I sat on the nice velvet couch and sat back. This felt nice.