Clingly boi

Hello everyone!!! Sorry again that the last chapter was short. I will try to make this one longer.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

They looked over at Jason very strangely as Lizzy kept clinging onto your body. And then Jason being Jason said that he was joking that that you could've be just as bad as him when you wanted to be. Then everyone was interested in what you could really be like considering they had known you for about a day only. They all sat in the living room as Jason decided to tell some of the stories when you and a few other friends were in middle school.

"One time, I was sitting down at lunch and I didn't see Y/N for a while and all of a sudden, she came and jumped in the table dressed up as shrek! Mask and all. And then she started to threaten to take over the world if nobody agreed that shrek was love and life, which he his!!" Jason said, slightly giggling.

"Who is shrek?" Grell asked.

"Yes. I am curious as well to see who this shrek is. Also, who is motto motto?" Ronald added.

"It's something you guys wouldn't understand." You said laughing.

"But how is this shrek life??" Ash questioned and then mumbling something about shrek being impure and whatnot. Then Jason ripped you out of Lizzy's grip and wrapped his arms and legs around you. This was quite normal for you do you really didn't mind.

"What is he doing?!? Are you just going to let him defile you like that?" Ciel said, looking quite flushed.

"This is normal for me emo pirate now get over it!" You said.

"Emo-" Ciel started.

"Pirate?" Sebastian finished. You just nodded as Jason nuzzled you neck. Alois looked frustrated, as if he were jealous.

"Your highness, are you alright?" Claude questioned.

"I want to cuddle Y/N!! It's not fair." Alois stated, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Hey you snuck into my best friends room last night and snuggled with her!! Now it's my turn and as her best friend I get to do that whenever I want." Jason said. Alois started at Jason shocked. 'How did he know?'

"Hahaha!! The look on your face is priceless!! Y/N tells me everything like I tell her everything!"

Bark bark!

Your wonderful and amazing pets came running over to you and started to snuggle all over both you and Jason.

Achoo!

You looked at Ciel and you know that his allergy's were kicking in. You tried to get out of Jason's grip but he kept on holding onto you. After a minute you screeched as loud as possible and licked the side of his face. He immediately let go and then you got into a cat like position on the floor and hissed at him.

"You clingy boi!!!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yay another chapter out!! I hoped you enjoyed and I will see you next time!!

Bye bye peeps!