Why is it always me?!?!

Y/N POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   I was sitting on my couch. Snuggled up in my many blackest and pillows rewatching Black Butler. I absolutely LOVE the show. My german shepherd, Rango was at laying down at the foot of the coach by my feet. My husky, Dallas was laying down buy by stomach and snuggled his body closer to mine. And my little light brown Pomeranian, Choco, was snuggled right under my chin, and my pomsky storm was on top of Dallas. And last but not least were my to cats, Cally and Flare. Cally was a beautiful calico kitten and Flare was a ragdoll kitten who were on top of Rango.

   I was very content, eating my huge bowl of hot top ramen and watching my anime. All of a sudden there was a loud crash from outside.

   "What the hell?..," I muttered.

   I got up and stuffed a cherry slice in my mouth. A walked to the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife. I am not stupid. I am not going to got out there like an idiot to check out whoever or whatever is out there without being armed. I quickly go to the living room and tell my pets to stay.

   I go to the back sliding door and quietly open it. I step outside and look around. My oversized Happy onesie keeping me warm. I saw what seemed to be people laying in the more shadowed area of the backyard. I then put my hand to the side to turn on the backyard light. When I did my mouth hung open. And I almost dropped the knife I was holding.

   omg...

   OMG!!!!!!

   Black Butler is in my BACKYARD!!!  How is this possible?!?! I am so confused.

   Second POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~

   You were in absolute awe. Was this even possible? You had no idea. All of a sudden you heard groaning coming from the pile of people. You had you knife at the ready just in case that something happened.

   "Excuse me m'lady, but where are we?"

   Holy crap

   You looked up to see the one and only Sebastian Michaelis. He was looking down on you in all of his glory. He then looked down and noticed the life you were holding. He immediately pinned you down to the ground and tossing the knife away.

   "Young master, do you deem this young lady as a threat?," Sebastian said.

   You looked over his should to see that everyone that was in the pile was now up and staring at you. Ciel then walked up to you and Sebastian. Looking at you very intently.

   "What are you wearing?"

   You then looked down at your Happy onesie. The hood was pulled over your head with the cat ears on it. Only then did Sebastian looked you up and down to see that it was a cat onesie.

   Oh no

   Ciel then told Sebastian to get off of you. Welp this was very interesting. Then an awkward silence filled the air.

   Ciel then spoke up and said,"Where exactly are we?"

   "In my backyard."

   "Would you please take us inside so we can discuss how we got here?"

   You then turned around and told them to follow you. You were surprised that you had not lost your cool yet. You opened the door and then realized that your TV was still playing Black Butler.

   "Um... don't come in yet!!!!!!"

   Claude then moved you aside and walked in and the others followed suit. They looked at the TV shocked. Sebastian then pinned you the the wall.

   "Where are we and how do have this type of information and visual of us?," Sebastian demanded.

   "Do I look like a nun to you Sebastian?" And with that you ducked under his legs and Naruto ran to your coach to get away from him and turned off the tv. You then got your blankets and and pillows and and threw them in the corner.

   "Sit down and I will explain."

Why is it always me?