Chapter 25; First Night Of Tour!

Hey guys, I apologise now if this chapter doesn't really make any sense. I got stuck on ideas to fit in with the story line! But anyway thankyou for all the reads/comments/votes, you're all fucking amazing and I hope you enjoy this chapter. ^__^

*time jump a week*

My nerves started to kick in, I couldn't believe tour had came round so quickly and stepping in for Johnny was the biggest thrill of my life. We all had a couple of days rehearsing and then saying our goodbyes to the girls. Steph was still in hospital with Johnny and their baby boy who they had just named Benjamin Jake, so we went to visit them and told them we would see them after tour.

Brian was rushing round the house trying to get everything else ready to be packed. "Yanno babe, you could help me instead of just standing there doing nothing." I sighed and went to help Brian get everything ready. All of a sudden my message tone went off. It was Matt.

Hey Kim, me and the guys will be at yours in 15 minutes so make sure everything is ready as we can't wait.

I shouted up to Brian. "Bri, we have 15 minutes till the guys get here, is everything packed?" "Pretty much babe, you've just got to pack your underwear." I could have sworn that I packed that but oh well.

15 minutes passed when I heard a knock on the door. I ran downstairs telling Bri to zip up my suitcase as I opened the door. "Hey Zack, we are now coming, do you reckon you could give us a hand with the suitcases?" "Sure thing Kim" he replied as he walked into the house and up the stairs. I could see Matt and Jim standing outside up against the tour bus pointing to their watches. "Right that's it, let's get this show on the road" Brian said with a massive grin on his face. Oh god, what on earth have I let myself in for?

We had been on the bus for just over two hours and still had another 3 hours to go till we reached the venue. The guys were playing xbox while Brian was sat with me on the couch. "You alright babe, you seem a little lost?" "Yeah I'm fine Bri, just thinking about this tour and wondering how the fans are going to take the news that I'm stepping in for Johnny." He cupped my face and put our foreheads together and kissed me. "You will be fine, like I said, the fans will understand and they will love you, so stop worrying okay."

A couple of minutes later Matt came out from playing xbox and sat on the opposite couch cursing under his breath. "Them two assholes just beat my personal high score, I'm so pissed off." "Matt bro, it's only a game, calm the fuck down." "You really think I can calm down Bri, I worked hard to get that high score and they have fucking ruined it. It would be a different story if that was you." "BRIAN, MATT SERIOUSLY?" I shouted. "Are you really going to fight over a video game? Huh? It's the first night of tour and you're already at each other's necks, just leave it." That made them both sit back and shut up. I got up and headed to Brian's bunk to have a lie down. I took my phone out of my pocket and put my headphones in, listening to the guys demo songs.

I must of fell asleep as when I woke up I felt Brian kiss my cheek. "Kim baby, we are nearly there." I hopped down from the bunk and walked into the living room of the bus. "Finally decided to wake up then" Zacky said laughing. I punched his arm and told them I was quickly going to shower.

Once I got out the shower I got changed into my black shirt and some black skinny jeans. "Kim, are you done yet?" I heard Jimmy shout. I walked back into the living room and sat on Brian's lap. "How much further have we got, I'm starving and want some proper food." "Not long" Matt replied.

"WE'RE FINALLY HERE". Jimmy was bouncing up and down like a two year old child. Why was he so excited, when all I was, was nervous. We got parked up and all got out of the bus. Brian took my hand as we all walked into the venue. A security guard came up to us. "Ah you must be Avenged Sevenfold." "We most certainly are" Matt replied. "Excellent." He lead us to the stage and my mind was blown, it was huge and to think I was playing here tonight scared the living shit out of me. "It's huge" I muttered under my breath.

"It sure is" the security guard said pointing to the stage. We had 5 hours before the show began, everything was starting to be set up as we headed to our dressing room.

Jimmy's POV

It was nice just to sit back and rest with the guys and Kim. Honestly I did miss having shortshit here, he would always be the one that cheered me up if I was down but he had a family to think of now. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and walked out of the room. I dialled Becca's number and she answered straight away. "Hey babe, you okay?" She asked. "Just missing you already and it's been what about 6/7 hours" "Jim babe, you will be fine, you have the boys and Kim there and they will all be there for you if you need cheering up." "JIMMY SOUNDCHECK IN 15 MINS OKAY" I heard Matt shout. "Look babe, I'm gonna have to go as soundcheck but I will ring you afterwards, I love you" "I love you too Jim." I slid my phone back into my pocket and went to join the guys. "Hey where the fuck did you disappear to?" Zacky questioned. "Just to speak to Becca for a minute" I replied back.

"You guys ready for soundcheck" one of their roadies asked. "Hell yeah" Brian said fist pumping the air.

Soundcheck actually went pretty well, Kim had done a super job on bass and everyone was proud of her. "Right so we have about 2 hours before the show, what shall we do." "Bri I'm hungry" I heard Kim say. "Let's go get something to eat then." "We will leave you two alone for a while so you can spend some time together" Zacky pipped up. "No later than 6 that we want you back okay" "got it Matt" Brian replied while walking hand in hand with Kim. Oh how I wish Becca was here or even shortshit.

It hit 6pm and Kim and Brian were back with me and the guys. "Okay guys, just an hour left to go, everything will be alright and go as we planned so let's make this first night of tour go off with a bang." All of us shouted "fuck yeah" and I went to get a bottle of water out of the fridge.

*****

'15 minutes guys'. Oh gosh this is it, time to put on the show of my life but just remember one thing the audience will love you. I said to myself. "Ready baby?" Brian was already to go, guitar wrapped round his neck. "I-I guess so, still so scared". '5 minutes, can you all come towards the stage' the security guard said.

"Right guys remember what I said before, it doesn't matter if you mess up a little as it's the first night okay, so let's go rock the roof of this place." I looked at Bri and nodded. "Let's fucking go" Jimmy shouted.