Chapter 1: Adventure

We see a brown hair boy sleeping in a hammock all peacefully no care in the world but deep within his mind hes have an adventure of his own.

???: Where am I? What is this place?

You've have awaken boy.

Issei: The name isn't boy its Issei Hyoudou!

Such high power you have what is it that you desire?

Issei: What?

Out of no where three small pillars came out of the ground showing a sword a shield and wand.

Choose which you would like to keep.

Issei: Um I guess I choose the sword.

Issei grabbed the sword hoping to keep it but it disappeared to the air.

So you have chosen strength now choose which you would like to give up.

Issei: Give up!? Crap um uh... alright I give up the shield God I hope I'm making the right choice.

You have chosen the path of a warrior is this what you desire?

Issei: Yes this is what I chose!

The floor under hand began to break and Issei began to fall to another floor landed on his back.

Issei: Ow!

Issei got back and began walking to the center of the little stage he was on looking at the image that was on the floor a girl with a yellow dress.

Don't be afraid you are strong prepare yourself for the danger that comes.

Issei: Huh?

Weird shadow creature began appearing behind him one jump at him but the sword he had picked up appeared in his hands not just that but so did two red gaunlets with a green jewel on the center of the back hand.

Issei: What the? Screw it time for actions!

Issei held the sword in a reverse grip holding it behind his back straight up and dashed at the enemies in front of him slicing it half.

Issei: Training with the others is a reason why I can use a sword like this bring it you weird blobs!

Issei still fighting the shadow monster ended up getting attacked from the back he defeated the shadow and stood back up with the sword still in his hand.

Issei: That actually hurt damn!

Issei than see a chest apper out of now where in front of him opening with the sword just tapping it for it to open and he found a potion in it and drank it feeling all patched up.

Issei: Dang alright what's next now I just want to wake up from this dream already it's gotten weird enough!

Can you face your fears can you face the darkness the lies within the world?

Issei: Darkness what?

Issei than gets a look behind him to see his own shadow become into a strange creature.

Issei: What the hell!?

Issei was about to be smashed by a giant fist if he didn't roll out of the way in time.

Issei: Why does this thing remind me of him!? Damit oh well I guess I gotta fight as well let's go!

Issei ran up its arm all the way to its eye and stabbed it making it go berserk swatting Issei almost off the ledge but he stabbed the sword to the ground slowing him down.