Chapter 6

I went through the hospital door walking.... no running with Kyle by my side in a hospital emergency bed still not moving his arm.Finally we arrived at the room 'mrs Williams can you please wait outside' I nodded then the waiting began....

-------------5 hours later-----------

A yong lady came in. she had her blonde hair in a bun and was very tall. she could of been a model but she wanted to save lives... I like her already'Mrs Williams, your husband is in a coma with a broken hand' tears filled my eyes "s-so he I-is o-ok can I s-see him n-now" I whispered 'yes' that's all she said before she lead me to his room

"k-Kyle babe wake up Kyle! wake up" I cried as I ran to his side holding his hand(the one that's not hurt) I looked at his peace full body as I heard the heart monitor 'beep beep beep'.

I heard a knock on the door I turned around to see a tall man he had a grey suit and a long brownish jacket. he had hat covering most of his face.

"c-come in" I said just a little bit above a whisper. 'hello my name is detective Hussein and I will be on your case' he said in a husky voice. "t-thanks can you find t-the person that shot him p-please" I said trying to control the invading tears.

'there there, it will be ok FBI is also on the case ever since mr Williams is the presidents son' I looked at detective Hussein presidents son. WHAT!!! MY HUSBAND IS THE FREAKIN PRESIDENT'S SON! that was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out... What holiday this has been.