My Three Mates.

I am human. Now you're probably wondering why I even stated that. But only a while back was the truth revealed to me. Human's weren't at the top of the food chain. Three brothers changed my life. They aren't human. One is a vampire, another a werewolf and the last, but certainly not least, is an angel. And me, well I'm their mate. Now you are probably wondering how this is poissible. Well, all of the boys were born on the same day but of different years. The gods and goddesses decided it was time for each species to come down to earth (or up from hell) and this one day was when the gates from hell and heaven were opened. 

When I was told this I freaked out. I mean who wouldn't? I was suppposed to live with three guys for the rest of my  life? I mean, come on, I was used to the basics. Go to school, chat to friends, go home, eat takeaway food and do homework. Not go on crazy adventures with a guy with wings, a guy with fangs and a guy with fur! But hey, I guess everyone does find out the truth sooner or later.

Join me, on my insane, rolacoster I call life and the diffuculties I have when handling my boys. My three supernatural boys. 

As you can probably tell, I have been thinking on this one for a while. So please tell me if I should actually right this story or not! COMMENT AND VOTE!