Filler: Training and Hell

The next day passed considerably fast, and Akira met Ace and Sanji in the second floor gym for training. They had worked out a schedule for the next week. For that day, Akira would work on balance, flexibility, agility and kicking styles with Sanji and Ace.

On Saturday, Akira would wake up at six thirty, have breakfast then at seven start the day off with Zoro and Robin, working on her muscles and hand to hand combat, then after interval (around ten o'clock, half an hour long) Akira would work with Sanji and Ace on balance and kicking. Then after lunch (one-thirty to two o'clock, also half an hour) Akira would work with Ace and Luffy with her powers. Each work out is three hours long and they worked Akira hard. Then at the end of the day, she went to bed early, ignoring Killer's absence.

But Akira wasn't the only one woking on her fighting. Usopp was practicing his shooting; Nami was working with her staff; Franky was building some gadgets to take; Robin was sparring with Zoro and Akira when they trained; Zoro was always lifting weights and sharpening his swords; Sanji was cooking special meals that gave people more energy and also working on his kicking; Ace practiced with Marco extra hard because his crew was going to stay behind and help out with the Newgates; Luffy was working on his punches and sparring with Ace and Chopper was researching medical stuff Akira could never dream of understanding.

~~~~~~~~

///Day one: monday\\\

Akira wasn't happy. But she had to stick with Ace's plan. She hadn't realised how badly prepared she was till training started. Sanji's class was her favourite, because it's what she excelled in. Akira found she was quite flexible, and with the right instructions, could kick fiercely. Sanji didn't take it easy on Akira because she's a girl though, Ace wouldn't let him.

Akira also learnt that she didn't excel in 1:Strength, she was quite weak. 2: Powers, sure it was her natural ability, but it took a lot out of her to do it for so long. 3: hand to hand combat, her hand-eye co-ordination was somewhat lacking.

What she was probably best at above all, is learning. She learnt very quickly.

Akira finally got her own bed though, after having emptied the spare room which had been littered with garbage, and slept soundly. Until 7 o'clock in the morning when her alarm rang out.

|6:30am|

Akira POV.

Beside me, my alarm screamed. It had to scream, if it was any quieter I wouldn't wake. But still, it wasn't nice waking to that noise. I dragged myself from bed and opened my cupboard (I have a cupboard!) and pulled out a pair of shorts and a singlet. Pulling on a pair of sneakers I silently left the room, heading down to Luffy's dorm where breakfast awaited me.

I reached the door and knocked, like I he the past two days and it flew open. A warm aroma filled my nose and I stepped past Luffy who was grinning. I walked inside and sat down at the island as Sanji placed a plate down before me. Bacon and Eggs, with toast and spaghetti. I dug right in and a huge plate of meat and toast was placed in front of Luffy who sat next to me. I looked away as Luffy stuffed himself.

"Alright Akira, today plans are gonna change, okay?" Sanji announced. "Instead of doing nothing after dinner, your gonna get little survival lessons, or extra work on things you need to practice, like your powers or H.T.H (hand to hand)."

I nodded and smiled. One step closer to Kid.

When I arrived at the Gym I found Zoro and Robin already there, stretching. I quickly got down and did my stretches before Zoro sent me off to do ten laps of the gym (20 by 30 metres) and after each lap I had to stop, drop and do ten manly pressups. The first time I did this, on Saturday, could barely do three pressups, but with the past two days of training, I worked a lot on my legs, arms and core muscles.

After that, Robin and I sparred, working on my punches, elbowing and kneeing. They both watched my fighting and correcting my mistakes. I always took what they said on board and strived to fix them.

After sparring, I did ten more laps with twenty sit ups. I practiced my punches against a bag, then kneeing it and elbowing it. They found I was more of a close range person, because I was so small so I could get nice and close.

I did another ten laps with twenty squats. After that I did climbing skills, climbing up a rope wall and across monkey bars on the ceiling. I kept repeating this process till interval started when I practically died and went to heaven (Sanji's cooking).

|7pm|

After dinner, and a nap, I headed up to the gym where I was having a survival lesson given by Usopp and Chopper.

I arrived at the room and found a desk and chair in the centre of the gym floor, along with a black board. Usopp and picture little Chopper were standing there waiting - well, Usopp was standing, Chopper was lying on his head.

I smiled and waved coming to sit down at the desk. Usopp stood up straight and crossed his arms.

"Alright students,first step, roll call," Usopp said and I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Usopp, I'm your only student," I tried but he ignored me.

"When I call your name, reply with a Yes Captain Usopp!" He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Akira," Usopp called loudly and I sighed.

"Here," I said and Usopp frowned.

"Akira?" He called again. With another, louder sigh I spoke.

"Yes Captain Usopp,"

"Good, were all here!" Usopp said clapping his hands together. "Now on to the lesson."

Usopp flipped the blackboard revealing some messy writing on it. Hell.

"Okay! What do you know of Hell?" Usopp asked. I replied with a shrug.

"I think Ace said it was like a city of some sort,"

"Yes, but it's much more complex. You see, it's like a world for people like us, people who won't be able to fit into the real world. There are a few 'Hells' all around the world. See some people who come to this school are able to learn to control their abilities, or powers, and are perfectly civil, or mostly civil, like Koala, or Vivi, and can adjust to the other world. Where as people like Zoro and Luffy, they can't really live there, without, you know, destroying everything," Chopper nodded in agreement. "So the government created a bunch of places for them to live. Like Hell. There are two rings to Hell. The first ring is more or less for people who move, because of transfer, to Hell. It's the worst part, the most dangerous. The inner ring is much safer, it's as normal as a city filled with freaks can get.

"It's a fully functioning city, though there are some bad people there who made their way from the outer ring to the inner. So you'll still have to be on guard. We will start in the outer ring, and search for Kid in there, while making our way to the inner ring. Hopefully we'll have found him before then, and be able to come home. There are gangs everywhere in there, including the inner ring. Have you taken notes?"

I frowned. "How? You never gave me paper."

Usopp sighed.

~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I know I haven't update in a while, and this isn't really a chapter, not completely. It was going to be a chapter, before they went to hell, but I decided against it and kept it as a filler. So this is a filler and shiz, I wanted to explain hell a little before I actually worked on the next chapter, because it has a bit to do with inner ring and stuff~ waaahhhhh spoiler!!!

And thank you, epicmuggle, for all the shiz :) anyway, hope you enjoyed, comment what you want to happen next :)

I'm watching X-men~~~~

COOOOMMMMMMEEEENNNNNNT

VVVVOOOOOTTTTEEEE

and share, if you wanna

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA BE A CANADIAN PLEASE!!!

I love that song now! And canada, I love canada, and Poland, he's fabulous, like meeee~