Who the heck is this!?

First off, there may be bad words, depending on your opinion, plus I've taken a while writing this and haven't really paid attention to the bad words.

Okay! Let's get this on!

~~~~~~

"Team three, how are you all?" Ace spoke into the snail phone. Franky's voiced echoed out at seven fifty.

"We're fine, ran into a little trouble last night, nothing we couldn't handle, Robin sprained her wrist, but Chopper's seeing to her now and says she should be fine by tonight. How about you lot?"

"We're fine, only a few scraps, let's hope nothing else comes our way," Ace said, unwanted memories of the night before playing at the back of his mind.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm tired," Usopp whined and Akira threw him a glare.

"We know. You've been saying that for the past thirty minutes," She grumbled, her eyelids fluttering tiredly. It was almost midnight and Ace made them continue walking until they found a suitable place to sleep. Around them the land was flat and bare. Dust and dirt settled in empty squares where buildings should have been. Gates surrounded the empty lots.

Luffy walked at the front with Usopp, and Ace stuck to the back with Akira.

"Sorry guys, but we're not stopping till we find somewhere safe to stop, okay," Ace said trying to hide how tired he was as well. It seemed like Luffy was the only one who awake.

Ace stopped walking and Akira turned to him. "What's wrong?" She asked then noticed his head was to the side and he had his eyes closed. A small snore came from him and Akira sweat dropped. He was asleep while standing up.

"Ace? Ace, wake up?" Luffy turned around and frowned.

"I forgot he had Narcolepsy," he said and took hold of Ace's shoulders, about to shake him awake, when suddenly, a bell started to ring. It echoed across Hell, drawing Ace from his sleep.

"Huh? What's happening?" He asked looking around.

"Nothing, we were walking and you fell asleep, a bell just rang though," Akira replied. "I think it's midnight."

"Midnight?" Ace asked yawning."I suppose we have to stop at some point huh?"

"Yeah but where?" Akira asked and Ace shrugged.

"I suppose we can sleep in one of those corners there," he pointed at the corner of a lot, where fences met.

"I said we should stop somewhere like that ages ago!" Usopp huffed crossing his arms.

"Who cares! Common, let's get some sleep," Akira said grabbing his arm and pulling him along. Luffy and Ace followed behind as Akira and Usopp took out their bed roles and laid down. Ace laid down on his and fell asleep almost instantly, Usopp as well. Luffy's snores appeared soon after, but Akira couldn't find herself allowing sleep in, her guard was up to high. Tired as she was, something felt off.

Why was there a bell signalling midnight? It can't be good right? Nothing about Hell is good. She jumped when behind her there was a crack. She sprang to her feet and narrowed her eyes. She went up onto her tippy toes and peered over the fence.

*BANG*

Akira tumbled back, falling on Luffy and Usopp, waking them from their slumber. She gripped her cheek where the bullet had grazed her.

"Move!" A gravely voice yelled and two men leapt over the fence, while the other five Akira had seen ran around the fence. The two before Akira were taller then even Law, and beefier then the Rock. Luffy was up and had Akira behind him in a second, his fists raised.

The right hand one swung a fist, which connected with Luffy's head and sent him tumbling back into the men who came running up behind us. Ace was still asleep and Usopp was struggling to get his slingshot out from his belt. Akira took a deep brea, trying to calm her nerves and collected shadow around her wrists. As it was so dark, it was easy to get the shadows.

She threw her hands out towards the pair in front of her, sending waves of darkness at them. They flew back into the fence giving Akira time to grab Ace and shake him away and Usopp to retrieve his slingshot.

"What?" Ace moaned sitting up and looking around. "Shit." He swore and pushed Akira back, blocking a sword. It cut into his skin, but he grit his teeth and sent a flurry of flames up the blade, and burning the hands that held it. The swordsman screamed and dropped his sword. Akira stood up again and felt hands wrap around her shoulders shoving her back away from Ace.

"Hey!" She cried and pushed the man away. Ace tried to come and help her, but the guy turned around and blocked his path.

"Come on!" Someone pulled Akira along with him, and when she looked, she saw it was the leader.

"Let me go!" Akira yelled elbowing the man in the ribs. He grunted but didn't let her go.

"We've got her! Let's go!" He yelled to his men and tossed Akira over his shoulder. She thumped on his back and kicked, hard, into his stomach.

"Akira!" Usopp shouted and raised his slingshot. A star like bullet shot out and hit the leader's butt, making him drop Akira. Luffy's arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back away from them. Ace sent a wave of fire at them, knocking some down. Luffy released Akira, then tied the gang up in his arms.

"Why did you want Akira!?" Ace demanded. They didn't answer, but somehow escaped with team effort.

"Retreat!" Their leader called, not that they had to be told as they were running away quite quickly.

"What the hell was that about?" Akira asked after the gang members disappeared. She was clutching Ace's arm tightly, stopping him from chasing after them as he so obviously wanted to do.

"I don't know, but I don't like it," he said finally allowing himself to relax. "We'll take shifts, I'll go first."

"Are you sure? I mean, with the whole-" Ace stopped Akira quickly.

"I know I'm bad, but I don't think I can get to sleep from while," Ace explained.

"If you're sure," Akira said, hearing some snoring from Usopp and Luffy. She laid down, and fell asleep quickly. Ace sighed, a frown creasing his brow.

~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, report in again tonight," Ace said into the snail.

"Roger," Franky's voice sounded back.

"Alright, team two, you there?" Ace asked glancing at Akira, Luffy and Usopp who were playing around with some sticks.

"Yeah, we're here, no problems at all last night, in fact, it was a good nights sleep," Nami replied. Sleep sounded very good to Ace right now. Even though he had Narcolepsy, he hadn't gotten a wink of sleep, even after letting Usopp take over his shift. He was too worried, about something happening to Akira. He kept wondering if the men from the gang would come back or not.

"That's good, we're fine too, just some scraps, talk to you tonight," Ace said hanging up. Waited, expecting team one to call in. It had been half an hour before he finally dialled their snail.

"Hello?" The voice was deep, gravelly, one that Ace didn't know. It wasn't Wire, Heat or Killer.

"Who the hell is this!?"

~~~~~~~

What do you think? So I know I didn't really explain what happened to killer or anything, but what would I be without my lovely cliff hangers?

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd probably be sain, but meh, who needs sanity theses day?

Um, let's see, I've got science fair on Monday, haven't even printed anything off for it, it's eight thirty five on Saturday night. XD Procrastination at its finest I think! Also, my phones being annoying and keeps turning off (it is full battery by the way) -_-

God I love drama, hehehehehehehahahahahahHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAWAHAWAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I'm normal.

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

SHARE!!