Not an update

Hey guys as I said in the previous page/chapter that I'll explain the reason why I haven't updated on a week now. So listen to me . You  can even skip this but I'll recommended to read it to understand what will happen with this book.

So guys I've skipped school for almost a full week and I had been catching up with the all what I've missed. So this is the reason why I haven't updated all this week. Normally I uploaded 2-4  times a week but due to all this is couldn't.

As you all know it's only a month and the school is going to finish  and the teachers are driving us crazy by giving so much homeworks , projects, and so many other things to do before the school ends. So what I say is that I may not have has much free time as I used  to , so my updates  will be a little bit slow. I'm sorry and I hope that you will still will be reading this book.

Xiumin is going to go in military. I wish him all the best and I hope he'll stay healthy . We all are going to be here for him and we will support exo on their journey.

But in my book I will not send him to military or anything. The book will continue normally.

Thank you all for your understanding. Love you all beautiful people so much. Stay healthy and happy.

Till the next chapter.
-J.S