The Pollyannaish Jabez! Issue 51#

--Japan, Tokyo--

{3:30 am}

"So, this is what you've been up to... Jatice?" Jabez appeared behind her in the Dissident's base. She was silent for a few moments, slowly, she faces him with clear happiness. She raced to him and hugged him, nearly the same height. "I thought I lost you, bro!" Jatice sniffled against his chest. "There, there, aah'm always gonna be around. Figgers aah caint leave unfinished business in the future." Jabez broke their hug, patting her head, the two looked quite similar. Prominent figures stepped into the scene, they all knelt down before the prominent hero Jabez. "It is an honor to have you here, Jabez," Chance smiled at the albino. "Aah appreciate it but y'all gotta realize, aah ain't a princess!" Jabez says to them, the warriors stood up. 

"I didn't think you'd be here, Jabez," CC says to him. "I also heard you beat Omit in a fight about a month ago, right?" She added, tilting her head to the side. "Did you tap in some sort of form to do that?" CC wondered what Jabez did to beat that unbeatable omnipotent being. "Nothing really, she threatened my wife and aah got mad as a bull." Jabez shook his head, the dissidents were surprised at what he said. "Wow." Was all they could say. "Huh... no wonder you're the hero everybody looks up to." CC almost shivered because of Jabez's raw power. He flowed with endless power, without the need to transform into something. It's pure power. He was the embodiment of all things heroes want to be. That is why he is Jabez. 

"Anyway." Jabez kissed Jatice on the forehead. "Aah must get going," Jabez says to them. "Go back to the present?" CC says to him. "Aah've got sum business to take care of still." Jabez floats off the floor upwards at the ceiling, passing through it. "Bye... older brother." Jatice says smiling. The team of anti-heroes resumed to business. 

Jabez floats over the buildings and alleyways, trying to find something to do. He saw Jin sitting on the rooftops by herself, he floats over to her side and sat right next to her. "Whatcha doin'?" Jabez mimics Isabella's voice from Phineas and Ferb. "Nothing, bro. I'm just glad you aren't dead, there's been alot of fights in the past. You weren't there, I had to be a role model for all of the alikes out there. You already know going back to the past is the same thing, alikes can exist in both past and future without affecting any paradoxes. Therefore, we can make reality whatever we want it to be." Jin draped an arm across his shoulder. "Aah'm proud of ya, sis, ya did lots of good things to retain balance without mah help." Jabez leaned his head against her shoulder. "Why did you leave the past?" Jin asked him, he sat upright and folded his arms. "Aah wanted the villains to stop... unfortunately,  aah wanted to retire for good. It seems that can never be." Jabez told his reason for leaving. 

"Things hadn't changed... Jabez. The Affinities and Unlikes are relentless as ever." Jin replied to him. "The Protogenoi can't be like you, bro, his intentions are too wicked to be something like you." Jin stated. "He picks up fighters and just fights them to become something like Father." Jin added as Jabez stood up, he wasn't delighted with this news. "Aah'll hafta remind him that there is no alike or being capable of such thing, then!" Jabez narrowed his eyes, tightening his fists. "How many people has he threatened, Jin?" Jabez asked without looking back at her. 

"Older brother..." Johnson uttered. He stood in the distance from the two, Jabez turned to face the other. "You've got a lot of nerve to think you could be like Father!" Jabez yelled. "Anybody can become a creator themselves." Johnson brushed off what he said. "So you aren't happy with what you've got? Dissatisfied much?" Jabez's tone sounded quite tense. Jin stood up, standing right next to her brother. "Aah'm about to show you my power." Jabez walked towards the other. "Finally! I've been waiting to challenge you, brother!" He gets into a fighting stance. 

Jabez threw a curbstomp to his mug, staggering him. "You want to have fun, like this?" Jabez rose a brow. Johnson reared his fist, he looked pretty beat from the first strike. Jabez avoided his strike, he grabbed his underside wrist and front wrist, dropping him to the floor instantly. Jabez toppled him, Johnson threw Jabez with a leg. Jabez performed a handstand on the rough surface to stop his tracks. "Show me your true strength, brother!" Johnson rushed towards Jabez. Jabez stood there and reared his fist, striking his opponent to the solar plexus. The strength, speed, striking force, all at irrelevant speeds and instantly KOED. 

Jin was awe-struck by the power he held. "Wow!" Jin never expected Jabez to hold so much power. "Are you satisfied?" Jabez grabbed Johnson by the collar, bringing him to his face. He dropped the being to the rough surface. "That oughta teach him to respect Father," Jabez says. "Huh, no wonder, not even the best martial artists can bring you down." Jin noted down, he looked back at her. "Hah, well, sis. That's why I've removed my insides, fewer weaknesses for me!" Jabez says to her. She thought about doing the same so that she could take him on, but to do that is impossible, she was going to plan on creating a way to live without them at all!