Issue 336! "Jabez vs Sachiko!"

Jabez and Sachiko sized up on each other as Zaia, Lacia, Veronica, Rose, Anim, CC, Raiden, ALT, Celestia, Oriel, Omit watched the battle. 

The seven that were way up in KK viewed it with the thanks of MM's help. 

"Make your move." Sachiko stated. 

Jabez narrowed his eyes at her then they both use reversal but they were shot far away from each other, so they ended up flying in the skies, then zoomed towards each other but then reversed each other to the opposite side of the planet, thudding into each other then used reversal, they used reversal override punches and kicks at each other. Straights. Chopping blows. Standing cork rounds. Jerusalem kicks. Rock away. Gorilla shots. Tekken.

Then they appeared infront of each other Sachiko reared her fist and throws a punch but Jabez caught her fist then throws a punch to her lower jaw, multiple punches to her liver and sternum, but he witnessed a reversal image of Sachiko, like a different form of duplication but literally making another same one. 

It grabbed his wrist then Sachiko grabbed his shirt and punched him to the throat multiple times. Then they sent each other to their reversal domains, to the opposite version of NP, where the guardians were the enemies but they charged at each other. Creating reversal velocity once they impacted each other, they released a reversal shockwave that flowed throughout the city but reversed containing the two in a reversal dimension. 

Jabez was upside down while Sachiko faced the opposite side, Jabez shifted his head to the side to avoid it but even if he tried to dodge it felt like he was struck all over with reversal. 

Jabez hurls a punch, Sachiko evades but experienced the same thing, all reversal damage sent straight to her. 

The two glared at each other using reverseer moving themselves automatically to the entrance of the dimension, altering it into the exit itself, then reappeared in the streets of the neighborhood Sachiko lived in. They thudded on the pavement. 

Jabez stepped on the streets with his backfoot, then used reversal to make the streets rise into a cartoony tidal wave, then Sachiko used reversal to undo it. 

Sachiko and Jabez then tapped into reversal stats, then zoomed towards each other but they zoomed at an opposite side. Everything they did was in reverse, their movements, ignored what was supposed to make sense, doing whatever was opposite was still straight at them. They even made the straightest circle to impact each other, made the roundest rectangle to come at each other again, then made zig-zag patterns straight. 

"That's one hell of a fight." CC stated. 

"My boy used the moves I taught him!" Lacia wiped a tear away from her eye. 

When they landed on the pavement, after impacting each other, instead of skidding backwards, they skidded forward at each other, rendering any physical damage to the world around them completely gone. Their reversal stats can make the very definition of damage on any scale, measure, level, into literally a meaningless thing no matter what even happens. 

Jabez then utilizes reversal in a unique way, he utilizes her reversal as she used his, forcing them to come at opposite sides but directed at each other, utilizing reversal stats to the max, they then appeared in an entire totality of reversal, therefore all reversal attacks always hit them even as they moved. They got hit everywhere even if they weren't doing anything, so they teleport via reversal no need for movement, but then they were reversed backwards, but they came at each other once more. 

Jabez spat blood. 

Sachiko's eye got swollen. 

They headbutted each other, but then gripped each other headbutting each other madly as the duration of reversal damage happening onto them continued to increase every passing second. Creating reversal shockwaves that boomed and reverted every time. They then threw a cross at each other's fists, all things perceived by the two, literally, everything, totality itself was reversed into nothing then was reverted back as if nothing happened to it. 

Jabez emerged from dark matter, then shot towards Sachiko as Sachiko came out of a white hole, zooming towards Jabez. Then they stopped as they used reversal, literally landing hits in all timelines of themselves, then used reversal to undo that damage. Then they used reversal to a point, it was impossible to advance to the next page, kept there, the scene would not change as if it were at a stalemate. 

"Ho damn, dad is really going at it!" Rose exclaimed. 

"So, that's your son, the one who wields Reversal, I'm impressed." Zaia and Veronica stated. 

"And it makes me happy he became strong," Lacia giggled. 

The definition of "damage" "staggered" "hurt" "withered" "weakened" "defeat" "outbested" did not exist to them because they will always keep at it. Then they used just enough reversal to kick each other out of that totality of reversal and back to their realm. 

"It's like time didn't pass!" Celestia exclaimed. 

"That's because they're in their reversal stats, meaning, everything and anything is always reversed." Raiden stated. 

"You can see it, grandma?" Celestia asked. 

"Thanks to MM's help, yeah," Raiden stated. "I never asked, Celestia, you don't have any of Oriel's looks." 

"Oh... my father, Jabez, another version of himself was defiled by my biological mother TP." Celestia replied. 

"...So that woman I knocked out defiled my son?" Raiden gritted her teeth hard. "I will return." Raiden vanishes in a lightning bolt.

Then reappeared before TP who was boning a Jabez pillow on the rooftops. 

"I will break the living crap out of you!" Raiden's eyes narrowed deeply at her as the gauntlet squad appeared but that meant nothing to her lightning, she knocked out the rest of the members like they were gnats with tiny fragments of true lightning, then appeared before TP then delivered a punch to her mug, wiping out all of her teeth. "I won't kill you, I'll just leave you traumatized as you did to my son, you will live with that memory haunting you forever. " She punched TP over and over again until she couldn't speak words and see anything either. 

"That's what you get for being a rapist." DM appeared before TP as Raiden vanished. 

"Let me be frank with you, TP, sexual assault isn't something you can do just because you want it. Karma will strike you so hard you'll beg for death one day, I might be a villain, but I'm not stooping to your level." DM stated as he knelt before TP who could barely breathe. "Whatever. Do whatever you want." 

Sachiko and Jabez were now at a complete standstill, neither of them won. But that was the full result of his training. 

He had now mastered reversal. 

Celestia leaped into Jabez's arms then Jabez caught her, she kissed her dad's cheeks quite a bit. "I love you, daddy!" 

"I love you too, sweetie," Jabez kissed her forehead.