Deadly Walk

Salem sat at the small black desk in her home and pondered her thoughts. It was a lot to take in, to be the official girlfriend of a bloodsucker. She wasn't sure how to handle it. She decided it was necessary to take a walk through the cemetery to clear her head.

As she slipped on her combat boots and headed out the door to the sound of crunching leaves, she thought of her happiness and fear. Michael seemed to have a Jekhyl  and Hyde complex. One second, in love and set on being the greatest boyfriend in the world, and the next, wanting to kill her in a flash of evil. It sure would make dates very complicated.

As she wandered between the stones implanted in the earth, she heard the sound of branches snapping. This certainly was not caused by Salem's overdramatic footwear.  

 "Hello...?" Salem's voice shook as she called out. She knew Michael enjoyed spending his time in the cemetery equally as much as she did. Laughter filled the foggy air.

"Salem, Salem, Salem!" she heard an unfamiliar voice call out. 

"Y-yes?"

"Such a  silly little girl, letting your heart come before your brain. Would you lust at a serial killer, little one? Would you vow marriage to a murderer?"

"Why, of course not...who are you?" Salem looked around the darkness, but could not make out a human figure anywhere, not even a mere shadow.

"My darling....you mustn't keep this up with that horrid demon Michael!" a man shouted.

Finally, a body emerged from among the foggy black.

 He was a stunning young man, much like Michael. His hair was significantly shorter, and familiar to that of a man of the rockabilly style. He was thin and semi-tall, and wore full gothic garb. He too was captivating in vision. Salem wondered, where were these gorgeous men suddenly coming from in this dull town?

"I am, a long lost friend of Michael's, Salem." the man spoke again.

"What is your name?" she asked in question.

"I am Dallon." the handsome man answered.

 "Dallon..."

"Shhhh, doll. Just stay away from him..." he said, putting a finger to her lips.

And just like that, he turned around and walked away, without another word.