No Escaping Death

He took Salem's pale white hand into his and slid his fingers into the spaces between hers. She felt a spark of lust as their skin met.

"It's not a long walk, my dark princess."

"Yes, i've been here many times. I'm aware."

He looked at her and chuckled.  "You're quite sparky, aren't you? Like a firecracker."

"I try," she flashed him a half smile and returned to keeping her eyes on the pavement. 

"Can-can I ask you your name?" Salem asked as she realized that she had spent this whole evening without even once asking.

"Michael" he answered with a smile.

Michael's smile made Salem's heart melt. She turned instantly into a mushy mess on the inside. As they walked, Salem did her best to sneak glances toward her company. His hair was beautiful and soft, his lips as well. He had pearl white teeth, and skin as pale as porcelain. His eyes had a darkened hue around them, but not like sleep depravation bags. Just a delicate discolor. His body was covered in tattoos such as a cartoon woman on his left hand and the word "Immortal" wrapping around his neck and collarbones. He was walking perfection.

"We have arrived at our destination at last" Michael spoke to her as he opened the cemetery gate with a creak. She was trembling as her nerves slowly took over.

"Come my dear, we will sit by my favorite grave." he said as she held his hand.

We arrived at a dark grave that read "Michael Vampire."

"Um, Michael" Salem said with fear in her voice.

There was a twist. A turn. A tiny speck of light amongst the dark. Salem had to get away. She had to break away from him.

"Salem, my purest angel...."

She felt his warm breath and whispered words in her ear, and he slowly pressed his lips to her cheek. She gasped and jolted back a bit, frightened by his every move.

"You seemed so fearless in the club. Then again, maybe you were just oblivious" he spoke to her as he caressed her face and formed a twisted smile.

He was terrifing. He was incredibly sexy.

"Michael....." Salem managed to to mumbled from beneath her fear.

"Yes, my love?" he responded, his large brown eyes piercing her.

"I think I am in love with your madness...." 

Salem read the grave next to the one that read Michael. Fresh soil sat beside both graves, and the second one read "Salem Hall."

"Michael,  why is that grave there?"

"My love, it's yours."