Chapter 9 - Staff Party

2 days pass with a lot of stress every time Lucien came around my mind would go hazy and body get all hot just thinking about his tongue. But I manage to not react by keeping myself busy as possible I visit Tony every day in the hospital since he got in, created enough work for my classes to last 3 months, and read every baby book that could. I learn that I'm in my 1st trimester since I got pregnant on July 11th and is probably 2 months pregnant.

But my first week of teaching high school was finally over I sat down in my chair and slouch heavenly when the doors bust open. Teachers filled my classroom with cake, wine bottles, and paper cups/plates I look at them with an shock expression "Oh my god What are you guys doing" I said astonish "What does it look like we're doing." Stacy says lifting her eyebrows "We're having a welcome party! You finish the first week of high school so you are officially one of the staff members" My next door teacher, Mr.Jones said with a big crinkly smile he look to be in his 40's has black hair, brown eyes, and a tall lanky body.

"Thank you I'm really happy" I stood up and clear my desk off for the cake and stuff "Hi my name is Sandra Hoskins I'm the freshman history teacher we pass each other in the halls sometimes" she look to be in her mid-30's, brown mopey hair, freckles, grey eyes, and a skinny body. "I must say I thought you was a student the first time I saw you.  You look to be around only 17 not in your 20's and your height just added to my accusations" I might only just met her but I already dislike this woman she shouldn't talk about my height like that.

 "Hello young lady my name is Ms.Crox nice to meet you" I almost laugh at her name the lady remind me of my grandmother she look to be in his 80's, has white hair, green eyes, a walking cane, and had wrinkles. I fell in love with this woman almost immediately she look so lovable. I squeal and gave her a hug "Hi I'm Leah Woods" she chuckle and gave me a gentle pat on the back just like my grandma.

 "I'm Silver Kind" A lady who look to be in her late 20's steps in she had beautiful black skin, Silver eyes, a tight body, and kind smile. 'Damn I would turn gay for this chick' "Hi I hope you enjoy the party" A male with light brown skin, looks to be in his early 30's, has a muscular body, and brown eyes he is sexy. "My name is Michael Jones the science teacher" 

 I gave him a flirty smile "I'm -" "I already know your name Leah" the way he said my name is sexy. I giggle and we proceeded with the party. All the teachers came we hit it off great. "Okay now it's time for cake" Stacy shouted Michael grab my hand and pulled me towards the cake it said 'Welcome to the Staff" I shook my head and laugh. "This is so sweet" I said to everyone in the room.

"Blow the candles" I blew the candles but they only seem to lit back up I kept blowing until Michael stop me "You won't ever blow them out" he says laughing. I push him playfully "Now time for wine" teachers cheers around the room I pouted "What's wrong Leah" Sliver asks rubbing my back in a friendly way. "Nothing it's just I can't drink wine" I whine "Why" "Because I'm pregnant" Everybody just stop and look at me.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT" She shouted "Yeah I thought everybody knew already" I said confuse they should've knew that I mean kids stop me in the hallway just to ask how many months I am. "No we didn't" "oh well SURPRISE" I shouted everybody let out a laugh and said congratulations to me. "How many months are you dear" Ms.Crox asks with a smile "I don't know I'm trying to look for a personal doctor in this area but it seems like the closest doctor is 3 hours away" I explained.

Silver let out a laugh "My husband is a doctor we live just down the street we can go to him after the party" I nod and we continue our conversation. We talk about my pregnancy, names, house, and clothes until she ask about baby daddy. "So who's the father" she ask I froze remembering the damage he cause me.

"He is out of my life" I said quitly " I love the cake it taste great" I change the subject quickly not loving the baby daddy issue. "Hi deary" I turn around to Ms.Crox loving voice "Hi Ms.Crox I love the scarf" I said with excitement.