Chapter 8 - Hospital Visit Part 2

When I woke up Lucien was look at me with a weird expression. "What happen" I ask slightly confuse on why I'm in the hospital bed. "The doctors said you had a panic attack and black out for a little while" Lucien answered. I sat up straight and look around when a thought occurred to me "Where's Tony? What happen to him" I yelled.

"That mutt- I mean Tony is in the room next too you his surgery went well" Lucien said I immediately tried to walk to his room only to be laid down by Lucien 

"What is your problem Lucien" I ask slightly mad and confuse on why he was being so gentle towards me.

"My problem is that you black out not 3 hours ago and you are trying to see Tony you need to rest if you can't do it for yourself do it for your baby" He shouted I instantly felt guilty all this time he was worried about my safety and health and I snap at him I didn't even think about the baby. "Is the baby okay" I whispered

Lucien said "Yes but you hit you head pretty hard you have to rest" I nodded my head and laid back down "I'm sorry" I said "For what"  "I snap at you for no reason and you only was trying to help me. Please forgive me" I said

"You already forgiven and if you want me too I can go and check up on Tony" I look in his eyes and nodded Lucien smile at me and exit the room I sat down and thought 'He is being so nice. God I want to kiss those lips and run my fingers through his hair the kiss from yesterday left me hot and tingly I wonder can I get him like that.' I smile at that thought and plan.

Lucien came in 10 minutes later with an expressionless look "The surgery went well he's sleeping it off" I nodded and look away "Do you really think I could do something like that to Tony" He ask with a sad face.

"I don't know because I don't noe anything about you I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions" I apologize looking into his eyes.

"Maybe you can know more about me. How about I take you on a date on Sunday that way you can get to know me batter love" he says with a determine face.

"Sure." I shrug my shoulders and look away from him he appeared in front of me and kiss me lightly as if I was a delicate baby. I push my hands into hair and become rough with him I push him down onto the bed and sat on top of him straddling him. His face showed me that he didn't excpect it I chuckled and kiss him more roughly he groan in my mouth. I ground my core on his manhood causing him gasp I took that moment to stick my tongue in his mouth. We battled like wild animals a knock on the door interrupted us I put my forehead onto his and kiss his nose lightly. 

He got off the hospital bed his shirt was disheveled, hair sticking up, and bruise lips I fix myself before telling them to come in. The doctor saw how we look and sent me a flirtatious smile I giggle as Lucien growl "We you lab results came in correctly but-" I look up "Ma'am do you know that you are pregnant" I nodded my head "Great so anyway you can go home now"

The doctor was almost at the door when I said ''What about Tony when do he get release" I ask

"He gets out on Monday afternoon we have to check on his vitals and have reports on him" I nodded my head and got up the doctor leaving me and Lucien alone I look over at him and the dent in his jeans I laugh so hard "You think this is funny" Still laughing I nodded my head "You are very bad Leah"

*********************************RESTRICTED**************************RESTRICTED****************************

"You taste so good like rasberry vanilla I can't wait to know how you feel" he says with smile I nodded completly agreeing 'I wonder how he taste and feel. God I completely forgot about my plan after our kiss I can't resist Lucien He makes me feel so sensual an I love it.'