Saved

A/N Hey guys thanks for waiting for so long, hope you enjoy!!!
P.S read A/N for info about my drawings:)

---------------------------------------------

Mannen's POV

We all fly to the top of the hill where the mansion looms.

Once we are close we sneak up and we look inside the room.

There Saki sleeps inside a tank filled with a odd liquid and is closed in with vines.

Then suddenly, the doors burst open, while glass shatters and flies at us.

The real demon appears in true form.

It is a dark figure with nothing but red glowing eyes and has an evil aura.

" Mannen! Find Saki! Hurry, we will hold it off!!" Hayate says.

He bonds with Himino and they all start fighting. I rush inside and i see Saki.

I rush up to the tank and before i can start banging on the glasa, thick vines crawl and grown containing Saki inside.

" SAKI! IT'S ME!! SAKI!!" I yell, but she doesn't respond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saki's POV

Darkness shrouds my mind and then white. Then my mother is there with my father.

" Mom! Dad! " i say and rush over and hug them.

Then from behind all my old classmates. Even those who disliked me are there.

" Saki! don't leave! you're our friend!" they say in unison.

I smile and rush over and they all hug me. We are all laughing.

Then a voice, faint at first, breaks through the laughter.

" Saki....!" I can hear my name being called getting louder and louder. I see Mannen.

" Saki! "

I realise what is before me is a fantasy and this state shatters before me.

Then the glass does too.

When i emerge through, Mannen tries to tell me something but i walk past him and towards the evil spirit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mannen's POV

I see Saki walk towards the spirit and then Himino has seperated from Hayate and the two stand aside each other and a light appears. When the light fades, a girl stands there that I've never seen. Her snow white hair frames a pale face, and striking blue eyes glow through a stern face. A white dress wraps around her body.

" Did they... fuse?" I ask the knights, but they don't reply, too fixed on her.  

The demon screeches and its eyes bleed red through its black form. She raises her left hand, and a scythe, carved into beautiful steel, appears in her hand. She brings it down in one swift motion and slices through the demon. It howls in pain and outstretches its dark tendrils. They wrap around us and I expect pain, but there is none because before we know it, they are pulling away as the scythe slices through them all in one quick swipe. The demon screeches again and rushes toward her. Before it even reaches her, the scythe comes down a final time and another howl of pain, and then silence. 

She turns to us and closes her eyes, a light shines from her and then it splits into two. Himino and Saki. Himino returns to normal, although she does look exhausted and slightly confused. However, Saki falls to the ground. We all rush to her side, concern spreading across all faces.

I rush over and pick her up in my arms.

" She must have used up all her power... I... I don't think she is going to make it." Kei says, sadness spreading across his face.

"Saki... no... NO! WAKE UP!" I yell, shaking her, but she doesn't move. 

I feel tears slide down my cheeks and they stain her face. I stare at her perfect face and bring her close to me before I kiss her. She lies in my arms for a little longer and before anyone can tear her away from me, her eyes flutter open. Weakly she says " I think I like this reality better." I smile and hug her and she pulls me close, wrapping her hands around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk up to the gate of Saki's house and she comes out smiling, her bag on her shoulder. She walks down the steps of her house and grabs my hand. A small shock bounces between our hands and we shiver, but she doesn't pull away. Instead she grips my hand tighter and I smile at her and give her a peck on her lips.

She smiles at me as we walk hand in hand to school . I don't know who saved us that night. Neither Himino nor Saki have any memories from that fight. Even if it was just Saki and Himino, I thank "her" for saving the girl I love.

~The End~

A/N hope you guys enjoyed the story!!!! thanks for reading!!!! 
The left hand upper drawing is what I kind of imagine the demon would look like, however it would be more like a black hole type of darkness:P
The left hand bottom drawing is what the dress would have looked like.
In the middle is a side portrait of "her" the one who defeats the demon.
Lastly the scythe she uses to defeat it. I incorporated elements of "plant like" structures and of course, a seed on top. All the drawings were done in pencil and my art skills are limited but i hope it gives you an idea of whats going on inside my head╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

~Addy<3