Chapter 6

The entity looked around and saw many souls, but this one was perfect. It flew towards the girl and eagerly consumed her soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mannen's POV

I ran after Saki and then suddenly a bright light flashed and when it disapeared, Saki was lying on the ground.

" SAKI!!" I yelled. I run to her and pull her into my arms.

" Saki?"

Her eyes flew open but instead of her bright clear blue eyes they were a pale emotionless grey.

She looked over to me and frowned angrily pushing herself away from me.

"Saki, it's not what you think!" I tell her, still kneeling on the ground as she stares at me emotionally.

"Hahaha what a lie. Still, I suppose I have you to thank for this body." She says laughing maniacally.

" Hayate!!!!! Something is wrong with Saki!" i yell to the others as they run from around the corner.

everyone looks at me and to Saki.

"What's going on?" Hayate says to Saki.
However she doesn't answer, she just laughs, sending chills up my spine, and before we can say anything else she disappears before our eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next couple of days we search all over for Saki, but cannot find her. Hajime and I walk around looking for her and we find an abandoned warehouse. We go into the warehouse and we are searching it suddenly the room turns ice cold and I shiver, pulling my arms close to me.

"This isn't the presence of a Demon Larvae. It feels close but it is different." Hajime says. We transform and look around the room.

Kei appears from the doorway and runs to us." i felt something here, so i came as quickly as i could." he says.

Suddenly the walls turn black and we are encased in a dark box.

"welcome!" A familiar voice chuckles.

Saki appears and she is beautiful but she is different, evil. Her once straight brown hair is now curly, her Blue eyes now with a red Tone and her skin now glows. Her voice has an echo and is completely different.

" Saki!" i yell.

" Hahaha, that girl no longer exists. She is trapped, she was so lonely, so vulnerable. If only you were careful, she wouldn't be like this. Although i must say she is quite the perfect little doll." The demon says.

" Let her go!" yells Hajime.

" Now why would i do that? She is my source, i will use her until nothing is left." It says.

It thrusts it's arms out causing a vine of light to rush towards us. We push out of the way and I get an opening but cannot find the strength to hurt Saki. She uses my weakness to catapult me to the ground and i feel my power being drained as she grabs me.

" AHHH!!!" I yell. Suddenly a voice interrupts my screams.

" STOP!!!! Don't!!!!" Saki's true kind voice says.

I see a faint outline of her pulse from her body. Her eyes are full of sadness and hurt.

" No! I am the one in charge here!" It yells, grabbing its head. In a matter of seconds the demon disappears and the room goes back to normal. There is no sign of Saki or the Demon. They are both gone.

The next day we all sit together and do not speak. Himino is also quiet although she has not seen any us in months.

" How could i let this happen?" I say.

" It wasn't your fault Mannen," Himino says.

I sigh a breath of disappointment and leave. I walk past a park and sit on a bench inside. I let my head fall backward and close my eyes savoring the silence. The wind rustles and i hear leaves crackle.

My eyes open and my head snaps up. Before me stands Saki.

" Saki? " i ask slowly.

" Yes? " she asks in her kind voice.

" It's you! It's really you! " i rush over to her and hug her tightly. She hugs me back.

" But how...?" i ask.

" It is not gone.... i only just managed to repress it for a bit."

" You should go, it's not safe, the other they might try to hurt you."

" Then come with me. Help me."

" What?"

She looks me in the eyes and her now clear blue eyes turn back red, then flash blinding me momentarily.

" Tsk Tsk Tsk. Silly boy fell right into my trap." It says in its voice.

I couldn't move at all, couldn't speak.

" Come with me, my faithful servant. " it holds out its hand.

My hand moves on its own accord and takes its hand. Now my mouth moves on its own as well and i say " Yes, Master."

A/n i hope you liked this chapter!! I shall update again in 1-2 days! Thanks for reading!! Comment and vote!!!

~ Addy<3