epilogue

Hello! If you are reading this letter, that means I've gone to a better place.

I know that you're the only one who's reading this Yoongi. If you are, then this is because Hoseok told you since I told him. Or tell you as I am writing this letter.

Yoongi, I'm sorry. Please don't blame yourself for my death. It was my decision. I chose death over life for you. Death feels less more painful the living another day. If I did take the surgery, then I would live the rest of my life feeling empty. I couldn't imagine how I would act around you. I wouldn't be the same as before, I would still be dead to you.

I wish I could've spent more time with you. I wish I could've said it earlier. But your love for Hoseok is so strong, your love for him was beautiful. It was the love I needed but could never have.

My story started with a flower blooming in this world. It wilted and died from unrequited love. Every flower wilts, not every one of it lasts long. Everyone wants happy endings right? We have our definitions of happy endings, and there are many versions of it.

This isn't the happy ending I wanted, neither was it yours, neither was it Hoseok's. But this is the happy ending I decided, the ending I was fated in.

You don't love me the way you love Hoseok and truthfully, it hurts. So much. When the flowers flourished inside of me, I never wanted anything else but to end the suffering. I needed your love, yet it belonged to him. I'm not mad, I'm not annoyed, a bit sad maybe, but I'm happy as long as you're happy.

I just love everything about you. I love your voice, your gummy smile, your adorable love for Kumamon, I could even make a long list of what I love about you.

Other than that, you make me complete. You are my world. You are the flower I fell in love with. And I am satisfied enough to leave this world with my feelings of you.

Please be happy with Hoseok. Please, don't cry over me. Move on from me, I'm not worth your tears. Treat him with love, as I trusted him to treat you to do the same.

Remember, I will forever love you. My heart belongs to you and no one else. I will be your angel, I will guide you and look after you. I'm always here Yoongi, in your heart.

Live a good life with him. Please promise me that.

I love you Yoongi, forever and always.

- Park Jimin