Chap-Chap 16

"Noooo! Jerimiah!!! How dare you give up!!!! Go to her, Boi!!!!!!!! You need her!!! she NEeDs yOU!!!!" I screamed my heart out at the movie that was playing before me and Finn.

"(Y/N), it's just a movie-"

"BoI COme bAcK tO hEr!!!!!!! Hugh Ahhhhhhhh!"

The boy chuckled at my acts and handed me a tissue. I took it and didn't hesitate to let it all out Infront of him.

"T-that.....was an.....i-interesting movie" I said between small hiccups and sobs while the credits displayed. I looked up at the wall clock and saw that it was now 10 pm.

"Hey, it's late, imma go take a nap. Wake me up if Jake arrives." I instructed to which Finn nodded to before taking the random blanket and snuggled in the warmth of the couch.

But when I thought I was finally at peace, I felt a finger, poke the spot near my ribcage, causing me to jerk up and smack whoever the attacker was.

"Ow!" The blonde winced.

"How dare you attempt to tickle me!?!?" I shouted.

"I wasn't planning on tickling, but now I know where your tickle spot is...." He slowly stepped closer with an evil smirk on his face as he held out two index fingers.

"D-don't you dare, or else!!!!!" I warned.

The boy tackled me and pinned my helpless form to the couch and started poking me in my hips and stomach,

"AhhahahHahahe, Please!!! Ahdvksg" I hysterically laughed, kicking everywhere as my arms attempted to push Finn away, but he was too strong!

"No!!!!! plEASE!!! FinN SToPpppppp!!!" He stopped and held his stomach in pain because of all my uncontrolled kicking.

I wheezed as I calmed down and glared daggers at him.

"I will eat your Chocolate Ice cream and I you can't stop me even with threats!" I said and stood up, heading towards the kitchen.

"Wait! No please! That's my last ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!" I ignored his cries.

~~~~~~
|xx•••Time skip•••xx|
~~~~~~~

"I hate you, (Y/N)" he faked a pout as I handed him his now empty Ice cream tub.

"Ahhhhh, that was good...." I snickered.

"Well, get some sleep. You are too much!" He commanded.

"You're not my mom!!!!"

"But you were just gonna sleep about a moment ago!"

"You woke me up and now I can't go to sleep!"

"Still!! Go to sleep!"

"No!"

"Sleep!"

"No!"

"Sleep!"

"No!"

"I'll get you more ice cream tomorrow!!"

"No!"

"You'll get Mint chocolate"

"That's a promise, boy!"

|•••~Finn's P.O.V.~•••|

I chuckled and told her to go to sleep again for the fourth time.

(Y/N) layed down on the couch and began to close her eyes.

I grabbed the blanket from the table and gently layed it over her body.