Chap-Chap 5

After leaving (Y/N) and Gunther in their new room, the two walked back to the lab. Going in, DB started to ask.

"So, what's the plan?"

"Just follow my lead" PB replied, smiling.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ring Ring..........Ring Ring.........

Jake stretched up from the kitchen, the the couch in the second floor where the ringing telephone sat.

He picked it up and answered. "Hello?"

"Jake! It's me! Princess Bubblegum! There's an emergency in the kingdom!
Please hurry- ahhh!!!!!!".

"Don't worry PB! We're on our way! FINN!" He slammed the phone back on the couch and continued to call out to the boy. "FINN!"

"What's up Jake?" Finn questioned, popping his head out from behind the door. "It's PB!" At the mention of her name, fin frowned and looked away with angry yet sad eyes. "Finn, look man, I know, you're still mad...and sad at her from that rejection, but she's in trouble!" Finn's eyes widened.
He hopped on Jake's back and Jake stretched out the window. "YOU'RE IN CHARGE BMO!!!"

"OKAY!" BMO shouted back.

~•~•~•~•~

".......Don't worry PB, we're on our way! FINN! beeeeeeep-"

PB placed down the phone and looked at DP. "They're coming" "Great! By the way, you're really good at acting" DP complemented. "Thank you~"

~•~•~•~•~•~

Jake grew big and started walking over the forest, taking big steps to waste no time.

"Is it the Ice King again?" Finn questioned. "I don't think so, but PB was so panicked." Jake replied. "Then run faster, Jake! We need to help her!"

*

The two arrived Infront of the Candy Kingdom walls and saw smoke coming out from behind it, where the Kingdom's garden was.

"There!" Finn shouted. Jake stretched over the walls and pink tree, and through the huge cloud of smoke.

"Princess!!" Finn cried out, walking through the smoke while Jake went to look from above.

Finn placed his hands Infront of him, walking blindly, hoping to find the princess.

A loud explosion then came from behind him. He jerked his head back cut found nothing. Finn started to cough furiously as smoke filled up his lungs. But he didn't give up. "*Cough* P-princess!! *Cough cough*".

He dropped to the ground and coughed even more. "Princess- cough"

He started to crawl, still searching for her."pr-princess, where a-are y-ou cough cough!!"

Then suddenly, a strong wind blew in and carried the huge cloud of smoke away.

And there in the middle of the garden, was PB with a bunch of her chemical serums, and DP with a huge electric fan.

"W-what?" Finn asked, confused.
"We're sorry we had to trick you, Finn, we needed you to come, but Princess said that you were mad at her." DP explained. "Yeah, it's fine." Finn said, nearly inaudible.

"PB!" Jake shouted, stretching back to his normal size. "You almost suffocated him!"

"I'm sorry!"

"What's your problem!?"

"We needed Finn to come, okay?"

"By nearly killing him!?"

"Stop, Jake, it's fine, I'm fine. The boy reassured him. "Finn, we need you to meet someone." DP said, pointing at direction behind them.

Finn's head moved to look behind him and saw (Y/N) standing there with Gunther in her arms.

His mouth and eyes went wide open in shock. Jake's jaw dropped to the floor, literally. Finn slowly stepped towards her, holding his index up, and gently poked her in the cheek.

"Y-you....... you're.....h-human"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm sorry!!!!! It's crappy😥😭😢💩
If you're on of my peeps (friends) please tell me if there are misspelled words or things that don't make sense, thx😅

I'm sorry!!!!! It's crappy😥😭😢💩If you're on of my peeps (friends) please tell me if there are misspelled words or things that don't make sense, thx😅