{1} Saved by Mr. Dimpleface

Chapter 1

*Unedited*

<^><*><^><*><^><*><^><*>

01:30pm

After eating my favorite cereal I walked up to my room to take a shower and look ''nice'' or at least try to look nice. I walked straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower before I walked to my walk-in-closet. and before you ask.

Yes, I have one of those. My dad has shitload of money. He works a lot which means he isn't at home often. So my brother and I use to live alone in this big house.

I trowed on some denim shorts and a t-shirt. I took my red snapback that matched my shirt and for makeup I just used mascara, lipstick and pencil under my eyes. My hair was still wet so I just let it down before running down the stairs. I grabbed my white vans and my phone. I walked fast out the door and in the garage. ''what should I take? My car, brothers motorbike or just my skateboard?'' I asked myself. Car would take to much time. You know start it, drive it, park it and all. My skateboard would probably use 15 minutes just to get to the mall and I did not have that much time right now so I decided to go for the motorcycle. My brother will kill me afterwards but lets face it, my best friend is scarier than my brother.

After locking the garage I started the motorcycle. I could hear the engine start. wait! I haven't even started my bike yet. I looked towards the direction where the sound were coming from. It was from the house next to ours. A black bike was standing there. It was similar to mine the only difference was that mine was red. I looked at the person sitting on the bike. He had on a black leather jacket, blue ripped jeans and white shoes. He had on a helmet so I couldn't see his face. Strange, I have lived her my whole life but still never seen him before maybe he's new. Have Mr. and Mrs. grey already moved out? like okay maybe I did two or three pranks on them but hey that isn't a good enough reason to move out! but who cares. I started my bike and started to drive it and the same did the guy.

The helmet was in my brothers room and obviously I couldn't go and get it. So I took the risk and drove without it. I was driving at 80km/h, if the police saw me right now I would totally get fucked. And it was just my lucky day today (sarcasm), because I started to hear the police siren screaming beside me. I looked trough their window, they motioned me to stop, and so I did.

What am I going to tell them? "my brother won't let me drive the bike so I thought stealing it would be a better idea, because I was late for shopping?" well that sounded stupid even in my head.

"Where is your helmet young lady?" The first policeman with bear-tummy asked. "Err, ya you know that is an interesting story. like I have time but I'm not sure if you............" and I blabbered on and on with nothing more than bullshit. "Here is her helmet," someone cutted me off. I glanced to my right side. the same guy I saw earlier stood right next to me now. He slowly took off his helmet.

bro can you be anymore cheese?

His hand slid slowly through his dark hair. He had those blue eyes which looked like ice. When he saw me in the eyes I felt like he was hypnotizing me.

I snapped out of my day dream. "How come you have her helmet?" The second policeman asked. "She was in a hurry and forgot her helmet, so I drove after her to give it to her," he answered with so much confidence.

He was a good liar, even better than me......OK everyone is better than me.

"Still, we have to take you to the police station miss. You were driving this fast without a helmet you should know better. you can only go home when your brother comes and gets you," the second retarded police officer said. "what? Nooo he will kill me this is the 3rd time he has to get me from the police station. OK hear if you let me go just this one time I promise you won't see my face ever again, deal?" I said, my voice was filled with panic. "Sorry miss, that is not how the law works. Now please don't waste our time and come with us," said the policeman with beartummy.

I was about to argue more when the guy interrupted me off again. "Wait, here someone on the phone wants to talk to you," he said with a smirk, I could almost see some dimples on his face, but im not sure because the smirk washed away the second it came. "Look boy we don't have time for talking on the phone right now we have to go," the retarded policeman answered back. "This is not a waste of time, it's important if you don't you'll regret it later. so take my advice, because I don't always give free advices so you should be thankful and answer the phone," dimpleface answered, with a dead glare.

The policeman took the phone and walked to the side. The retarded policeman was checking something in the back of their car. I walked a bit closer to dimpleface. "who's on the phone?" I whispered. he glanced at me from the corner of his eyes but didn't say anything. Before I could ask something else the policeman came back. He gave dimpleface's phone back and turned to look at me. "This time I'm letting you go because of his father, but remember if I see you do this again I'm going to take you with me to the station and we'll call your dad instead of your brother, understood?" he barked. I just nodded. And with that the two policemen took off to pester someone else.

"Huff, that was WOOO-" I tripped over something and almost fell down. I closed my eyes and my heart jumped out of my body. I was ready to die when suddenly I felt some larg hands grab my waist. My arms automatically grabbed the nearest thing. When my breathing slowed down I slowly opened my eyes and looked into a pair of ice blue eyes, my arms were around his neck. His face was inches away from mine I could feel his nose almost touching mine. I looked at his face, it was hard, just like a stone. for a moment I thought his face relaxed and his eyes almost softened but before I could find out he got back to his old self. We stood like this for god knows how long before he broke the silence. "Keep away from trouble, I won't always save you," he said with a dark and dangerous voice, and before I could even blink he sat on his bike and drove away.

<^><*><^><*><^><*><^><*>

DUN DUN DUUUUUUH here is the first chapter!! woop woop! What do you guys think? good?bad? "I wont always save you" what's that suppose to mean?what do you think is going to happen next? COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND LET ME KNOW!

-Noms xoxo