A Look into Your Life

Ever since you were little you knew you would beon your own but you didn't know how hard it would be on your own. You were 8years old when the abuse started, after your mother and little sister passedaway in a car accident that you survived. Your father was your care taker andhe would get drunk and beat you because in his words 'It's your fault' and 'Iwish you'd died too'. It was all you would hear since that age as soon as youwere able to move out, and that was when you were 17 now your 19 living on yourown with a part time job trying to support yourself through school even thoughyou financial aid it didn't pay you enough to survive off of. It was hard tojuggle school and work but you made it work. You were self conscious about yourbody because of the scars that littered your legs and back. He made sure tonever hit your arms for they would be easily seen without long sleeves and hecouldn't have that. You couldn't go to anyone because you couldn't see yourother family and the teacher wouldn't believe you and father called the policehis bitches now that you think about it the system seemed cruel and corruptedbut there was nothing you could do about it. You just lived your life andstayed as far away from your father as humanely as possible.