Prolouge

Wonderland.

Once a place where everything was peaceful and the Wonderland'ers lived together in harmony.

Until the devil came.

The devil came on a stormy night, dark clouds had gathered over the Red Kingdom covering its tallest tower.

Nobody dared exit or enter the city, no one dared to even leave the safety of their homes. But seen by the from the windows of every Wonderland'ers house, there in the middle of the beaten stone path... Stood the form of a young girl. An evil girl.

The devil.

Who, whether planned or not, would overthrow the balance in the land.

Though eventually the rain stopped falling and the angry clouds dispersed, the storm never really ended. In fact it had simply just begun.

The devil stayed the night of the storm, she hid in the woods at a Mad Mans hut. The deranged man must have put something in the devils head, because the next day the blond girl had walked straight up the heart steps of the Red Queens kingdom and pranced around her treasured garden. The queen had sent a whole deck of Card Guards to capture the intruder, but the devil fled. The devil screeched and squawked, saying the Red Queen tried to kill her, that she murdered her servants, that she took their heads and through them into the enchanted river, poisoning it.

She called out to the Wonderland'ers and used her devil powers to turn them against the Red Queen. Her stories spread, like wild fire. And soon the Wonderland'ers were stomping up the heart shaped steps to overthrow the Red Queen. The leader of the deathly mob being the White queen. And at her side, without a doubt whispering more lies to egg on the fight, was the devil.

Very soon there was a war. A war between good and evil, white and red, devil and angel. Wonderland was in ruins.

The Queen of hearts was forced to step down, leave her kingdom and travel far away. Their was nothing, no hope, no justice.

The Queen of hearts was strong, she was loyal, she was honourable in every way.

The Queen of Hearts... Was my mother.

*************************************

Hey guys! It's Iz and Vic. This is our first book together and we would really like it if you guys could vote, share and continue reading! We will be updating soon, so stay tuned...

xx