Interview with @SweetRomantik

Letters To God

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1398651-letters-to-god-a-niall-horan-fan-fiction

Genre: Fan Fiction, Romance

Summary:

"Dear God, I guess I should say this before I die. I don't know how to thank you. You gave me a great life, one worth remembering forever. I think what I want to say is that is that I had never given much thought to how I would die. I mean no one does but I guess being faced with it changed my perspective. I promise you that I'll make the most of my life. I want to take risks, fall in love, get a tattoo, whatever. I realized that time is so precious when you don't know how much you have left. Love Chloe"

Chloe Morrison is a survivor. She had struggled against Leukemia for over a year. Sometimes it felt like it would have been easier to die in peace but somehow she made it through. It's been two years, and 18 year old Chloe needs to change her life. She packs up her bags and leaves her home town of Bingham to live in London. What surprises are in store for her there. Will she finally be able to fulfill her promises to God and fall in love with none other than Niall Horan from One Direction? Or will she become less willing to fight for her life?

What Readers Think About It:

I love this story!!! It's so different (in a good way) from all the other stories I've read! It's phanoniNIALL! :D -LTomlinsonForever

Oh I do love this story!! You are a fantastic writer and I just love it!! Please update soon because I am sooo curious as to what will happen next!!! :D-grdez_99

I love thiss!!!!SOOO happy to find a fanfic like this!!!!-1DHG12

~Interview Portion~

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad?

Um I would have to say Fan Fiction or comedy.

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love how people can write down their work and get critiqued by others. It really does help your writing improve.

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life?

My favorite story on Wattpad would have to be When Everything Disappears by@1DOnlyYou because that story makes me want to cry and go “awwwwwww” at the same time. My real favorite book is probably “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.

Q- What is your hobby?

I really love drawing, playing football, and golf.

Q- What is your favorite color?

I would have to say orange because it’s so bright and fun.

Q- What country do you live in?

I live in Ireland!

Q- What inspires you to write your stories?

One Direction of course. But I guess that real life experiences really influence my writing but not like big concepts. For example if it’s raining outside I would be like “What if I got locked out in the rain?” and it goes from there. Also when I take showers I get like bursts of inspiration for my writing! (weird I know)

Q- What age did you start writing?

I seriously started writing when I was like 7 years old. I would write biographies of my family members and draw pictures of them. I have always loved writing.

Q- What is your favorite band/bands?

One Direction of course. I also love the Fray, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Ed Sheeran, Michael Buble, The Beatles, and Taylor Swift.

Q- How many fans do you have?

I have 88 fans. I know that isn’t a lot but I love them all for fanning me.

Q- What is your real name?

My name is Eleanor, but my friends have come up with the nickname Nor.

Q- When did you get a Wattpad? How did you know about Wattpad?

I got it May 24, 2012. I to know about watt pad because my friend showed it to me. I was a silent reader for months before but then I decided to make one and now I’m here!

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about?

Yeah I have another account named@1DWattyWriters where I interview famous Wattpad writers. I’m almost done with my interview with xAmberr_1Dx so check it out.

Q- Who is your biggest supporter?

I’m not sure but I would have to say@WhereTheSunShines because she always comments and votes my stories. Thanks so much!

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview?

Thank you to all my fans! I wouldn’t be here without you. Also to the viewers thank you for reading this, even though I don’t know you, it means a lot that you are reading this.

Anything random?

I have a deathly fear of balloons.

Anything for the interviewer?

Your nice! :) It was a pleasure working with you.

Anything else people should know about you?

I’m kind of shy  so I don’t talk to a lot of people on this website. So if your outgoing talk to me because I love talking to people!

Say bye to the people!

Bye People! I loooooove you!