Interview with @xWeAreYoung

Title: Moments (A One Direction Fanfiction)

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1494714-moments-a-one-direction-fan-fiction

Genre: Fanfiction, Teen Fiction

Summary: Chloe is a sixteen year old girl- but she's not ordinary. She's fighting a rare form of cancer. She doesn't have much time left, and her dying wish is to meet One Direction, the band that has kept her alive for months.

Chandler is Chloe's eighteen year old sister, who takes care of her. She enjoys drawing- its her escape from reality.

When these girls meet their idols in their small Pennsylvania town, Zayn does something that will forever change Chandler- and Chloe's lives forever.

What Readers Think About It:

"I love it! (: I've never read anything like it! Lovelovelove" -Torannah

"Okaii... I just started reading this and it's the cutest thing ever!!! I always thought that if I had cancer my wish would be to meet One Direction!" -CharlieAlexanderMay

"Gosh this was amazing! I really do love this fanfic! Its good reading about a new Liam, in every other fanfic I read he is very strongly 'Daddy Direction' and makes him seem like he's perfect, and doesn't do anything wrong, so it's good to read a different side of him!" -kelpdog

Q- What is your favorite genre on Wattpad?

Fanfiction, of course. I don't really enjoy reading Non-Fanfiction, its always better if your idols play a part in it!

Q- What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love connecting with my fans, other writers, and just all around being able to share my writing with other people, because before, I couldn't do that!

Q- What is your favorite story on Wattpad? Real Life?

My favorite story on Wattpad would have to be 'Forever And Always by musicrazi. Its a solid story with a great plot line, and I just love it.(:

Q- What is your hobby?

Singing, acting, writing (of course), going to concerts, and scrapbooking. Yes, scrapbooking.

Q- What is your favorite color?

Turquoise. Hands down.

Q- What country do you live in?

THE USA! WOO!

Q- What inspires you to write your stories?

Well obviously, my idols, because without them, the stories would be non-existant. But usually, it's something random from life. Like, I'll get an idea from something in school or something. It's completely random and ideas come to me basically everyday. A lot of inspiration comes from music too, since it plays such a huge part in my life.

Q- What age did you start writing?

I started writing when I was like four. I didn't start writing seriously until maybe 10, when I signed up for Nickelodeon and started posting stories there. Big Time Rush Fanfiction was my thing back then.

Q- What is your favorite band/bands?

Allstar Weekend, Rocky Loves Emily, All Time Low, Before You Exit, One Direction (Of course!), Hollywood Ending, Big Time Rush, Parachute, Hot Chelle Rae, He Is We, the list goes on and on!

Q- How many fans do you have?

196. And I can't believe it- they've been so supportive.

Q- What is your real name?

Jillian. And my last name? Quiseng. Cause me and Cameron Quiseng are married. Hehe, he's the bass player for Allstar Weekend!

Q- When did you get a Wattpad? How did you know about Wattpad?

I got a Wattpad February 2nd, 2012. I absolutely wanted to post my Allstar Weekend Fanfiction, so I decided to sign up. Its crazy how far I've gotten. I found out about it because my friend, Emie, which I met on Twitter, posted some stories on here. I thought, 'why not give it a try?'

Q- Any other accounts you want people to know about?

YES. Torannah. She's a really amazing writer. We're actually cowriting a story right now, and she is amazing! And she's really sweet too.

Q- Who is your biggest supporter?

As far as off-Wattpad goes, my family. I tell them about my fanfics and they probably think I'm crazy, but they support me anyway! On Wattpad, I have too many to name! Basically all my fans!

Anything to say to the viewers before the end of this interview?

I hope you enjoyed reading about me- I'm really random, as you could probably tell. And I'm pretty passionate about writing. Stay classy, my friends!(:

Anything random?

I NEED TO BE KATY PERRY PLEASE.

Anything for the interviewer?

Thanks so much for interviewing me!

Anything else people should know about you?

I DO write 1D fanfictions and also Allstar Weekend, All Time Low, Rocky Loves Emily, and Before You Exit fanfictions too. And if you wanna follow me on Twitter to see my extreme fangirl-ness, just go on over and follow @ImWithPorter.(:

Say bye to the people!

Bye everyone! Have a fabulous day/night/afternoon/morning depending on where you live. Hehe(: