Chapter 3- My Savior

"It's really nothing, Louis.... it's just that her and Niall got into an accident when I was little. Niall survived but she didn't."

                    "It's okay, Mil. At least you have Niall." He says soothingly.

                   " I should've been on that train, Louis!! I dont deserve to be here!!", I shouted at the screen. I was skyping with Louis and he looked worried.

                                                      *Louis POV*

                    I was shocked at what just came out of her mouth. I gaped at her for a few seconds.

                   "I dont deserve life!", she screamed at me.

                  "What are you talking about?! I lov- we love you!", I quickly recovered. Did I just say I love her? I glanced at the time, Oh crud!! It's one a.m.!!

                  "Hey Lou?', she asks quietly.

                  "Yes, love?"

                  "I love you."

                  "I love yo-", I say before she interrupts me.

                "I mean I love you as more than a brother or a friend. I LOVE YOU.", states with more feeling then before, twirling her hair, a sign that she was nervous.

                 "Wait!? Are you saying you like me?!", I ask eagerly.

                "Ummm, yeah, I just said the Lou.", she states as she chuckles.

               "I feel exactly the same Milly, but Niall would never let it be.", I sigh.

                "Why dont we keep it a secret?", she suggests.

              "Oh yeah! Like I can keep a secret from Zayn or Liam.", I note sarcastically.

                                  *Milly's POV*

           "Mil?", Louis snapped me out of my thoughtful trance.

          "Yeah, Lou?"

           "Will you be my girlfriend?", did he just ask me to be his??.

          "Milly, can you answer me??", he asked, waving his hand in front of the camera.

          "Huh? Oh yeah! Louis I'd be honored to be your girlfriend!", I exclaimed.

         "Really? Oh thank you! I couldn't stand to be rejected by you, because I really do love you.", he sighed.

           "Bye, Boobear!"

           "Bye, Mils!"