Chapter One- Departure

You are standing with your brother, Niall, hugging him, not wanting to let go. You walk to the other boys: Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Louis. You stop at each one, pecking them lightly on the cheek. When you get to Louis, your stomach goes crazy with butterflies. You are just staring at him when you hear Niall cough, as if he is trying to get your attention. 

“Yes, bro?”, you say as you chuckle.

He smiles, “Your train is about to leave…”  You can tell he doesn’t want you to go. 

“Oh! I better be going. I’m so sorry, I’ll miss you so much!”, you say as your voice cracks.

“It’ll be alright! Don’t cry Milly, you’ll make me cry…”, he pleads weakly.

“Uh, Mil, I wanted to get you something.”, Louis mumbles, clenching his hand around something.

“Oh, okay Lou, but do I have to close my eyes?”

“Duh!”, he says, laughing quietly.

You cheer up a little at this when you feel a cool object touch your skin. It’s a necklace and has five letters on it: an L for Liam, a Z for Zayn, a N for Niall, a H for Harry, and another L for Louis. You smile while turning around and thanking your brother. 

“I’d better go.” You say, your voice filled with sadness. Louis comes up to you, smiles and sighs, then leans in. You think to yourself, panicking, Is he going to kiss me?! , when all he does is whisper, “I’ll miss you the most.”

****Authors Note**** 

Hi, my name is Michelle. No, the main character, Milly, is not named after me, it's just a name I thought of at that moment. I'd really like it if my readers (or as I like to call you, my carrots), would message me on how to get better. Please keep on reading!!

                                          - Lots of love to all the carrots,

                                                         Michelle:)<3!!